Planning for Wednesday, Oct. 25

• Gooooood morning, chicas!

Yesterday was a total bust--so much so that I won't even go into the gruesome details; I'll just stand up, brush off, and move on.

Since yesterday was so bad, I thought I'd challenge myself this morning with a 35-minute Tae Bo: Cardio Circuit workout instead of my usual 30-minute WATP workout. WRONG! I knew it would be more intense, but man, I about collapsed after the first 20 minutes--that's barely more than halfway through! I'll have to keep working and try it again when I'm stronger. At least I still got in a good cardio workout this morning, even if I couldn't finish the whole thing (and actually probably burned more calories in that half with Billy Blanks than in a whole Leslie Sansone video--I felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest! ).

Anyway, since yesterday's menu didn't work out so well (as in I didn't actually stick to it completely), I'll just follow the same one today:
    • strawberries and "cheesecake" stuff
    • Carnation breakfast drink
    • yogurt
    • pbj sandwish
    • Lean Cuisine - chicken parm
    • turkey keilbasa w/corn and broccoli on whole-wheat spaghetti
    One thing I did right yesterday, at least, was get in 4 liters of water. I'll try to do the same again today.
  • Brekky
    2 fried eggs 1 sl whole wheat toast

Snack
    0% fat greek yoghurt, heaps of granola (finished the box now )

GYM GYM GYYYYYYYM!

Lunch
    HUGE veggie and chicken stir-fry (no noodles or rice or carbs)

Snack
    1 Galia Melon

Dinner
    Something with salad

MUST NOT EAT GINGERBREAD MEN
    (I'm baking the wedding favours tonight, at least I'll be able to wrap the half up that I've got sitting in tins on the kitchen worktop!)
  • I don't know what happened yesterday.....Japanese food, mini binge on oreos....bleh........

br: breakfast bagel, hasbrown (not the greatest choice but I was in a rush and hungry so I just stopped to get something)
    Sn: banana
    Lu: baked chicken, mashed potatoes, cantaloupe
    Sn: apple (maybe some string cheese)
    Exercise: SI6
    Di: spaghetti squash, pasta sauce w/ chicken

Although my breakfast was not-so-great, if I stick to this plan I shouldn't be over 1700 calories. That's pretty good, if I say so myself. Now All I gotta do is stick to it!
  • OK I've been doing OK, but eating a lot of fast food - although healthy type choices, as in wraps and things. Gotta focus in the next while into getting into more non-processed stuff. But I'm so busy! (isn't that always the excuse?? )

b - Kashi GoLean crunch & skim milk (1 cup each)
    s - Don't have a snack...something I have to work on, I always forget the mid-morning snack. I don't really feel like I need it, but I need to keep my metabolism going!
    l - Probably a chicken wrap
    s - ???
    D - ???

Obviously, my "plan" is anything but. I need a kick in the butt!!!! I will get out of the office this morning on the premise of a bank run and go to the grocery store and get some healthy stuff!
  • My turn:
    I was pretty good yesterday in terms of number of calories. WHAT I ate is another matter...

B - 1 apple, 1 cup grapes

S - none

L - 1/2 cup spiced rice (pulao)
    1 8 oz plain yogie (fat free)

S - hmm. I guess my boca chicken wraps. Haven't had those in a while.

D - 1/4 cup white rice with bok choy and okra.

Exercise: 1/2 hour jog/walk this morning. Piddly, I know. I'll have to increase my distance. Thought it was longer than it was. Sigh.
  • I did okay yesterday - a little higher on calories then I would like - but really, I am exercising now and could probably use to eat more calories anyway. I think I am averaging out around 1500.... could probably safely try and bump my average to 1700....

B- english muffin, with light butter, turkey deili meat, cheddar cheese
    S- tea with skim milk and vanilla syrup; raisin bran bar or thinsations
    L- 1.5 cup spagetthi squash, .75 cup pasta saucem .5 cup lean ground beef
    S- celery with smoked salmon cream cheese and cucumber
    D- not really sure... chicken, potatoes, and carrots maybe...
    W- 4L
    E- already did 30 min on my bike