Planning for Thursday Oct. 12

• Yesterday was a mess!! Today I am trying to go for a perfect day!!

Br: watermelon, yogurt
    Sn: pear
    Lu: the salad I have been trying to eat for the past couple of days
    Sn: yogurt
    Di: spaghetti squash w/ marinara sauce, salad
  • I'm back from vacation with a few more pounds (shocking, I know). I'm not too far below my original starting weight from back in the day, so last night, I took some official "before" pictures (in only underpants and a tank top to get the full gruesome effect--no hiding, no holding in my tummy, nothing). I'm getting back into calorie counting while making an effort to eat as little processed junk as possible (although I will not kill myself for having Subway once or twice a week or a frozen entree for lunch or something--still better than many alternatives). I'm also going to try to get in at least 100g of protein a day.

Of course, today is a rough day to start on since we have a "happy hour" after work to celebrate my boss' birthday, and I promised Jeff I'd bring home dinner from the restaurant. I think they have a fabulous entree salad, though, that I will get for myself

Anyway, on to today's planning:
    • sandwich - 2 slices sugar-free whole-grain bread, 1T sodium-free organic peanut butter, sliced banana (300 calories total)
    • skim milk (90)
    • natural roasted red pepper and tomato soup with croutons (200)
    • Smart Ones sweet and sour chicken meal (140)
    • ugh, new plan...I just checked the menu for the restaurant I will be at tonight, and none of their salads sound particularly wonderful, so I'll just make some chicken at home - 5.75oz (cooked) boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 cup chopped broccoli, .25 cup shredded cheddar cheese, sprinkle of Butter Buds (385)
    Total: 1135. I'm sure I'll sneak in something else or add a sauce to my dinner or something, so I'll update as needed tomorrow. I'm also aiming for a minimum of 3 liters of water and hopefully something that at least resembles intentional exercise somewhere along the way I got a new Walk Away the Pounds DVD I have yet to try, but since I won't be home till probably almost 8pm, I'm probably not going to do that (since I won't do my workouts in front of Jeff ).
  • Good morning everyone! I have been on target for the most part but goodness this weight loss is SLOOOOWWWWW!

B: 6oz yogurt (80cal), 1 med apple (100cal), 1 baby banana (50cal), coffee w. splash of 2% milk (20cal)

L: 3oz tuna (90cal), mixed vegies w. parm cheese (175cal)

S: 1 piece of string cheese (80cal)

D: 2 slices leftover meatloaf (250cal)

S: f.f cottage cheese (120cal), rye crackers w. s.f jelly (120cal)

Workout: Last night I was planning on doing a spin class but the instuctor for a weight lifting class talked me into doing his class instead. Tonight is his 1hr kickboxing class.
  • Jillybean - taking pics in your underware is a great idea! I wish I had of done that

so breakfast this morning was some yogurt, nesquick cereal and skim milk.
    I am drinking some coffee right now, I have a raisin bran bar incase I get hungry.
    and lunch, oh geez... I put a bunch of stuff in my bag (wont eat it all) but I got some different kinds of soup, smoked oysters, beef jerkery, rice crackers, thinsations, ravoili...
    and dinner, boyfriend took some chicken out, probably have side kicks and veggies with it
    and I WILL drink 4L or more of water today *big glup*