Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2001, 08:29 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Hey guys I only have a second... got a e-mail from Vic- she said she is having trouble getting on 3fatchicks again... I don't understand that, but hey who knows... I haven't ever had any trouble, except for posting on occassion- wish I knew what was going on. Well she wanted me to tell you guys she is okay and will try to get back in here on Friday.

I have had a crappy couple of days... I am going through withdrawals back into my"good" diet mode... I have to get the rest of this weight off and I want to do it before Christmas so here goes it.

Hope everyone has a good day, I have an appointment to get my hair done, then school and then we are going to my Mother's for dinner...

Will post tonight,
Amy
176/146/130
Old 10-11-2001, 08:47 AM   #47  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hi guys- Hope all is going well with you.

It is really nasty here today so there were tons of accidents on the way to work so I got here later than usual so I can't dawdle much.

I have not had any trouble at all except like Amy said every once in awhile I lose my post but I think that is my problem actually.

Went off program last night on purpose because was my dh birthday. I had "saved up" my fat and calories though for the whole day. I had a fat free sugar free yogurt an apple and some egg substitutes for the whole day so I probably didn't do much damage.

I will try and post later to everyone. I gotta go. Donna
Old 10-11-2001, 11:51 AM   #48  

Hey everyone, how's it going????

Amy--I could get onto the site just couldn't reply to messages and what I found out was I was clicking to fast and going by the
login button at the bottom right. Now when I get on I'm always logged on. Glad to hear Vic is ok. I forwarded the your email with the flag and everyone just loved it.

Donna--don't sweat going off program for hubby's b-day we all deserve a break sometimes, just don't get like me a take a loooonnnnggggg break.

Vicki--you're right about the exercising and being lazy I know I just have to get started and once I do I'll be ok. I feel pretty good today, went out last night had a few beers and chopped antipasta salad but I always seem to feel the day after I go out for some reason.

Vic--glad you're doing ok and just can't get onto the website. Is it that you couldn't get onto the website or just not reply to the posts?? I'm saying couldn't because by the time you're reading this you are obviously logged on and responding. I was going through the yahoo email addresses and found Shannon's email, think I'll send her an email and see how she is doing. I wish Gertie would reply to my emails, I'm worried about her and her son.

Well I already told you guyz what I had for dinner so here's today'sd food.

Breakfast--scrambled eggs w/cheese and bacon
coffee

snack-pretzels

lunch-chopped grilled chicken salad w/blue cheese
water

not sure about rest of day.

Deb
Old 10-12-2001, 03:38 PM   #49  

Happy Friday everyone, at least happy as we can make it at this time in our world.

I don't know about you guyz but I am pretty scared about this warning for more possible terrorist attacks. What kind of person
is sending this Anthrax through the mail, now a reporter from NBC
has tested positive and a shooting a Ft Dix Air Base in New Jersey. We just don't know but have to try and keep going to the best of our ability.

Food last night was great until I got to the choc covered raisins but still food all day was good.

For dinner I had cheese and bacon, now you must think I'm kinda weird but I am trying to follow a low carb diet. I'm not sure if I told about when I was at the beach last time by myself and I was eating pretty much low carb and came home and weighed myself
and lost 10 lbs in 4 days. The best part was I did not starve myself and ate basically all the foods I love.

Food for today--

Breakfast-bacon and cheese omlette
coffee

snack-pretzels ( not really low carb but what the heck)

lunch--chicken blt salad from Wendy's w/blue cheese(actually still eating it) and unsweetened ice tea.

I will be busy tomorrow as my nephew is bringing his 2 girls and 1 boy over for me to watch from 8 am - 12 noon then we are going to Chris' football game at 1:30 so I won't get home until
about 6. Nothing planned for Sunday yet.

Have a great weekend everyone. Prayers and hugs to all. I think about each and every one of you all the time and about the different places we all live in.

Deb
Old 10-15-2001, 02:00 PM   #50  

Ok where is everyone, am I alone here. Sure do hope not because its not fun posting to your own replies.

Vicki-where are you haven't heard from for a few days.

Amy--you must be studying, cleaning house and enlarging mil's
pond.

Vic--Guess you still can't get onto the website??? Hope everything is ok. How's the nephew and hubby doing?

Well I had a busy weekend, watched my 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew (think that's what they're called, they're my nephews kids so is that great or grand?) The boy wanted to stay with me and go to Chris' football game so I kept him until Saturday night. The baby who was a year old last Wed on Oct 10 was just a joy, she did not cry once just a happy little girl. I said if I knew I would have a baby like her I'd have another one on my own it a heartbeat because she was soooo good.

Did ok w/food, think I got my exercise running after the little one.
Yesterday I cleaned and washed clothes pretty uneventful day.

Food for today--

Breakfast--scrambled egg w/cheese and bacon
coffee

lunch-2 sm hamburgers w/o rolls and small side salad w/blue cheese. 25 oz water

dinner--not sure yet.

Well guess that's about it, hope everyone is doing ok. Prayers
and thoughts are with all of you.

Deb
Old 10-16-2001, 08:55 AM   #51  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hey guys! I will catch up on posts and everything but I have been really sick and am still not over it. I will check back in again when I am feeling better. Donna
Old 10-16-2001, 03:18 PM   #52  

Donna-sorry to hear your not feeling well. Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Vic, Vicki and Amy-hope everything is going well with the three of you.

Food today--

Breakfast--scrambled egg w/cheese and bacon
coffee

lunch-2 sm cheese burgers w/o roll from Wendy's and sm side salad w/blue cheese dressing.
water

dinner--???

Deb
Old 10-16-2001, 08:29 PM   #53  

Guys I haven't bailed!

I had the weekend from heck and yesterday well it is a long day at school and I was burnt out. I am still burnt out but what the heck... life is too short to sleep through right

We finish MIL's pond this afternoon, as soon as it clears up I will post some pictures it is beautiful!

Donna - Sweetie I am sorry your not feeling well. I hope you get it beat soon!

Deb - Thanks for hanging in. I have been reading every post I just haven't had the energy or the time to stop and post back. I hope that your good. This was the last project for the fall/winter here. We have to winterize our pond and get out the fish that wont live through the winter but other than that... it is just going to be school- and the holidays- and christmas shopping and my March of Dimes fund raiser but no more projects hehe!

Vic and Vicki - We miss you guys! Hope everything is good.

Still haven't heard a word from Gertie.. I hope she hasn't snapped somewhere!

Guys I will be back tomorrow.. I have to finish dinner and hit the books.

I think we need to start a new thread soon!!!

Everyone post soon!!!

Hugs to all!

Amy
176/148/130
Old 10-17-2001, 02:36 PM   #54  

Good Afternoon everyone...

Well its kinda windy and cool here in Delaware but nice for a walk,
that's right I took a 1 1/4 mile walk a little bit ago. I have never had the back of my ankles hurt like they do I've had shin splints but never the back, anyone have any ideas??

Amy--glad everything's ok. You sound as busy as ever. Guess you're glad mil's pond is done and your's will be winterized. I'm sure you will find something to keep you busy such as Christmas shopping, school and your fund raiser and I'm sure there will be other things also.

Sure do hope Vic and Vicki are ok and I'm really worried about Gertie. If my memory serves me right wasn't she having computer problems before she left for vacation in June. Maybe she still is (hope its something little like that although computer problems really aren't so little but you know what I mean.)

Food last night was ok I had a hot dog w/o bun and some turkey and of course my choc covered raisins and water.

Food today--

Breakfast--scrambled eggs w/cheese and bacon
coffee

Lunch--turkey and cucumbers
water

Dinner--chopped antipasta salad w/blue cheese and probably Coors Light.

I forgot I walk approx 3/4 mile in the morning when I go get my eggs for breakfast so I have exercising a little.

Well that's about it. Take Care everyone.

Donna--hope you're feeling better

Deb
Old 10-19-2001, 04:07 PM   #55  

OK Guyz its Friday and the weekend is here. I just wanted to check in real quick but it looks as if I'm here alone most of this week, hopefully everyone will be back next week.

Amy--hope you are getting rested, we don't need you burnt out.

Donna-hopefully you're feeling better but if you have what some of my co-workers have they say its terrible.

Vic and Vicki-hope everything is ok with you guys and you come back soon.

Chris is going to his Homecoming Dance tonight and tomorrow is the football game. This is a little backwards as they usually have the dance after the game but the school band has to compete somewhere after the game so they made the dance tonight. Chris is a little disappointed as they have to leave the dance at
10 PM and you can be sure the coach will be there making sure all football players leave at 10.

I probably will not check in next week as I am off and will be at the beach from Tuesday until Friday winterizing the trailer.

Take everyone.

Deb
Old 10-22-2001, 08:22 PM   #56  

Well girls it is looking like "lean on us" has taken a major fizzle~

I miss you all and hope you all decide to return but I really hate posting to myself.

Deb - Enjoy your time at the beach..

Donna, Vic and Vicki - I hope your all well!

Please post soon!

Amy
Old 10-24-2001, 07:45 AM   #57  

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not being here lately. I don't know how you do it, Amy. You are so busy and you still find time to log on. I get my stats updated for the eDiets challenges I'm on and then I get back to work - I haven't had time to chat daily like I used to.

I'm still doing well with the healthy choices. I'm thinking I should be down under 200 before the new year and I'm very excited about that.

I will check in with you ladies when I get the chance, but it won't be daily. I've noticed that the same thing has happened with everyone else as well. I wish you the best of luck in case this thread fizzles out entirely and I can't find you here again.

- Vicki
Old 10-24-2001, 07:01 PM   #58  

Well Vicki - I can say that E-Diets did a world of good for me. I am still fighting this last 15-20 pounds... I really want to get the rest of it off before the first of the year. You sound like you are doing so good, I am sorry that you are so busy you can't stop in more but I understand I am in the same boat.

I am have had a touch of the flu the past couple of days and Sky had it last week, we are all feeling like crap! Well I have a test in the morning.

Hugs to you all,
Amy
176/146/130
Old 10-29-2001, 10:57 AM   #59  

Good Morning Everyone--

Looks like we are fizzling out, sure hope not. Amy, Vicki and Vic
if you want to just send emails to one another that's fine with me.
This is a good way of doing it also but it seems as if Vic is still having problems logging on or maybe something happened with nephew and hubby.

Amy--hope you and Skye are feeling better, from what I hear the flu is really bad this year. How's school going, I know you have aced your tests if you had any.

Week off was great, finally got the trailer winterized but it was beautiful down there so much so that I didn't want to close the place. Its done now and I don't have to worry about it.

Chris went to his homecoming dance week ago Friday, unfortunately he went by himself because the girl he asked to go couldn't go at the last minute. After I bought a corsage and everything.

I will check in later and post food. I am back to work until end of year and I know I will be working all next year.

Take Care

Deb
Old 10-31-2001, 09:53 AM   #60  

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Amy-how's everything going? Know what you mean it sure isn't
fun posting to yourself. Gosh wish we knew what happened to
Vic and Gertie, have you heard anymore from Vic since the last time when she said she was having trouble getting onto the website??

Take Care and everyone is in my prayers and thoughts.

Deb
Closed Thread