Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-17-2006, 10:22 PM   #1  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default Starting Over...Once Again

Well tomorrow I'm starting over again, I'm so tired of being this weight and being self conscious and unhealthy, I never really noticed the affect on my health before but lately I've been getting some chest pains and I've noticed how easily I'm tired and out of breath - from doing the easiest things, like walking up the stairs. I have felt so hopeless so many times before and I've always given up, but this time I'm going to try sooo hard, I say it everytime but this time I'm going to try really hard to eat healthy and exercise, and if I screw up on one day I'm going to get right back on track instead of giving up like I always do! Anyway here are my terrible before pictures...when I looked at these I was shocked at the size of my stomach and my thighs... My first mini-goal is to lose 20lbs by January 1 2007. I'm going to try to post on my blog and keep accountable to myself, my boyfriend is also going to help me by helping me eat healthier and making sure I exercise.

Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:39 PM   #2  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi Trixie....starting over takes courage. I start over all the time. The day you give up is the day you should worry.

How are things at home? Are you still in your BF's parents' house?
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:43 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Trixie - you can do it! And I think 20 pounds is a very good goal! Just work hard and you will make it. Good luck
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote