Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-06-2006, 09:29 AM   #1  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

Angry I am back and need help staying on

Good morning, I have gained 7 pounds back and need to lose that and more. I can not beleive I let this happen. I stopped coming to this site everyday as things just got real busy and guess what. I know that was a stupid mistake.

I need your help everyone. Can you please check in with me. I am going to be rereading the threads on here. I am just so upset at my self right now.
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey Azul, glad you are back! Look at why it's tough right now - is it too hard to keep up with, do you not like the food you're eating, do you feel deprived, is it too much work? You definitely want a plan you can stick with LONG TERM. If it's too hard for you to fit your plan, make some small changes to the plan so it fits YOU.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #3  

Hi Beth. I'm in the same boat. I skipped 2 months this summer using the excuse I was too busy! I put on 4 pounds. I couldn't believe how quick it came back on!! My own fault. I do daycare in my home during the school year for teacher's kids. So I worked in a very busy store this summer-a garden center. I did a lot of walking and was on my feet all day. I guess I figured that would be enough to lay off the exercise and watching what I eat kinda went out the window too. Anyway, I'm back and I am determined to get back into my old routine. I'm not getting any younger and I have found through the years that it is REALLY hard to take off the older I get. Best wishes to you. I will try to keep in touch. Don't give up on yourself. Just dust yourself off and think of it as being closer to goal than when you started the first time. Take care. Keepin' the faith...Dawn
ripples57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

OH Azul!!!!! Welcome back! You have been missed and You can do this look how far you have come! Glory is right I my self am just working on the next 8 lbs for Sept. I hope you are well today!!! and come back soon.....And get up and MOVE!!!!! DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:44 AM   #5  
Beth

thank you everyone. drink my water is the most important thing and moving again will be very important too.

I just threw it all out the window I guess I was feeling great about myself and would gain a pound here and would tell myself I will go back tomorrow but the next day I would eat like I was and gain another pound now this morning when I got on the scale I saw the 7 pounds I about flipped, I can not beleive it. why oh why could I have let this happen. I need to be real strict again. I want to lose this weight for me, plus the holidays are coming again and I want to look nice and fit into so real cute winter close plus I am seeing my family for the first time in almost 4 years and want to look good. Oh why oh why. drink my water drink my water.

thank you ladies
Old 09-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #6  
Beth

I work 50 to 60 hours a week so I am here at the office until 6 which means I do not get home until 6 30 or 7 if I am lucky and do not have to stop anywhere. But for lunch today I went to the food store and got a bunch of healthy thinks to eat and munch on. I am so ready to get back on track.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS UP.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

I work until 7 nearly every night too. Every Sunday, I menu plan for the entire work week (every meal). I pack lunches and bag up snacks for the entire week. Everyday, I just grab a bag out of the frig and head in to work. Planning always saves me.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #8  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I know this may not be what you need but I felt alot better just reading this post.....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88944

I hope thing get better for you soon.....And I am glad you got some heathy food....I will be doing the same thing today after work.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #9  
Beth

thank you I got to the second page and will finish tomorrow and yes this is a great place to let it all out thank you, I do get full of stress
Old 09-06-2006, 07:32 PM   #10  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Hi Azul and Ripples. I am in the same boat, god help me if this boat sinks!!! LOL.....I too gained 7 lbs back after 2 months off of plan. Add to this some vacation time, sick time, back to school time....etc etc....enough of my excuses. I was REALLY surprized to see it was 7, I thought ...yeah, it must be a few, but had no idea it was that much. Anyway I got my butt to the gym and did an hours worth of the treadmill and 30 minutes of situps and weight machines. YEAH FOR ME!!! My eating is killing me though, I hate having all those instant snacks for the kids lunches in the house. I know I know....then don't have them right? Well I was fine before, but just have to condition myself to have the healthier options. Today I just sat around and when I finally had enough.....(of sitting, of being fat, of doing nothing....you take your choice ) I went to the gym. I have to just "get back in the habit of JUST DOING IT....." NO MORE EXCUSES!!!! **stepping off of soapbox** to get a drink of WATER NOW!!! Good luck to you both!!
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 165/138/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul View Post
Good morning, I have gained 7 pounds back and need to lose that and more. I can not beleive I let this happen. I stopped coming to this site everyday as things just got real busy and guess what. I know that was a stupid mistake.

I need your help everyone. Can you please check in with me. I am going to be rereading the threads on here. I am just so upset at my self right now.
OMG I know how you feel. I have gained seven pounds also. I am new but I need help!!! I can't stop eating...I was losing and losing then a couple of weeks ago I just let go....now I am trying to get back on track. But i need help this time around.
Sherice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #12  

Sounds like we're all in the same "boat"-LOL!! Just keep paddlin'-we'll keep each other afloat ;}}!! I am hurting all over today. Did too much too soon with the exercise. This 49 yr. old body is rebelling I guess. Don't know if I did something exercising or picking up one of my little ones I watch, but I woke up at 2 am to excruciating pain on the left side of my back and my shoulder blade. Old shoulder injury acts up sometimes so I have to be careful. I will just have to keep walking around the house today and not sit very often. Sittining seems to aggravate it. I WILL drink lots of water and I WILL eat like I should!!! Maybe tomorrow I'll try a little light exercise. Good luck everyone. We can do this. It's good to know we have each other for support. Keepin' the faith...Dawn
ripples57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #13  
Beth

Wow, I knew I loved this site and everyone on it. I have the motivation still. Last night I have veggies. I have my lunch already planned. No excersie yet but next week. I promise Not good this week. Aunt flow time.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #14  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

It could be worse so chin up. It could have been a stone!
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:50 PM   #15  
Beth

oh yes I have had three eps of kidney stones and already had my glabladder out. so yep you are right at least it is not another stone.