Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-02-2006, 06:06 PM   #16  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

As one can see, every woman is different, and you need to get in tune with your own body/cycle so that you can know what is normal or to be expected for you.

For me, I ususally gain 2-3lbs which leaves about 2 days after TOM has gone.
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:17 PM   #17  
Fat Smasher

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'5

Well....let's see! TOM is here and I've gained a whole lot of *****iness! I'm truely EVIL during TOM. I'm doing Fat Smash 1st phase so I guess I'll prolong it until TOM leaves so I can weigh. I've been known to weigh 5 lbs heavier during TOM. I'm supossed to start phase 2 of Fat Smash tomorrow but I don't think it would behoove me to weigh in and change at this point!
Brattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #18  
Becoming Maggie

S/C/G: 225/219/130

Height: 5"3"

I never seem to gain the week of the TOM, I tend to gain it a week or two before hand. My big TOM problem is breaking out. I am 35 and I break out a week or so before time and the week of. By the time it clears up, it's almost time to start again. Does this ever go away?
beforeim35 is offline   Reply With Quote