Phew...much better now!

• I refer you all to my post of last week, titled "Fat, fat the water rat"...I was having a momentary lapse. I am MUCH better now! I AM tired of being fat, but I know that I am the only person on the face of the earth who can be held accountable for my weight, or the fact that I seem unmotivated to take it off. Of course, it's much easier to complain and search for sympathy, but in the end, I'm still fat! I have been a pretty good girl this week, not going to be hard on myself for my slip ups.
  • Glad to hear you are feeling better
  • Atta girl! pick up, dust off, and keep going!
  • Ahhhh...
    I loved your FAT FAT the WATER RAT post...but am glad you are having a better week !! Keep it up !!
  • Glad to see you're perking up! Attitude is such a big part of this whole process and I find it helpful to shift mine to a more productive one as quickly as possible!

Congrats!
  • Thanks to everyone. Cyclone, I am glad you got the humor in my other post. I hope people didn't think I was sitting there with a razor to my wrist or anything. I was trying to be sarcastic, but I was feeling a large amount of frustration, as well.
    I really do believe that we all should get to know each other before we judge. Choose not to like me because I'm an idiot, not because I don't fit the ideal, physically. I know plenty of idiots who are attractive, and that is all they need, it works for them...sad.