3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89374-sept-4th-goal-7-weeks-go.html)

Rosario 07-17-2006 09:40 AM

Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. I hope everyone finds us ok.

Weigh iN day this morning. Scale said----232.4. That's a 4 pound loss!!! Woo hoo!! good eating definitely paid off this weekend. the scale was even down to 230 on saturday but I couldn't use that bcuz it wasn't official WI day. Now I need to just start excercising and see what I can really lose!!

aimee-it costs almost 11 bucks to go to the movies??!! daaaang! it's 9.00 over here. but me and my bf always say we're students so we get a little discount. that's a lot of freaking money for a movie. sheesh!!

courtnie-congrats on the loss. last week was pretty rockin for the both of us, huh? yay for new patio furniture!!

nikki-you're gonna get back to eating right. Why don't you head on over to the planning thread?? It's a big help.

la3y-don't worry about no loss. just hang in there and your bound to see one. you can do it!!

chat with you gals later!!!

ssgtswife33 07-17-2006 10:06 AM

Congratulations on the 4 pounds Rosario. Keep up the good work!!!

SwimGirl 07-17-2006 10:41 AM

Rosario - wow!!! 4 pounds is amazing!! You are going to be back where you were in NO time, that with a scale that says more? Good job :) I bet it's super motivating too, keep it up girl! Yah, moves are a little too expensive here, but they've dropped in price!

Nikki - I'd totally start with one meal.. and then work your way up to 3 perfect meals, that usually works really well for me.

So yesterday I had NO pop, NO sugar drinks, just water!! And I had no bread. It was freakin' amazing!! And I even rearranged my livingroom perfectly, it's looks so much bigger now. Today I'm cleaning the bathroom and kitchen between work! I am working 9-1:30pm, and then 6pm-9pm for training.. fun, eh? I figure its a great time to clean and get this house looking decent for when my friend from Scotland stays over Tuesday night. Ooops, I guess I should go get ready for work..

-Aimee

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 11:24 AM

Well I am going to keep on keeping on!!!!

I am not going to let 40 past me by and I still be over weight!

Nikki128 07-17-2006 11:43 AM

La3y- I know you can do it :)

Rosario- Way to go on your loss :carrot:

The planning thread? Where is that?

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 11:49 AM

Rosario - I must of missed your post about your loss - woooo congrats!!! happy :dance: for the both of us.

The movies here used to be 10$ for adults, but they lowered the price to 8$ but now everyone pays 8$ and no cheap Tuesdays. That is just the one theather tho, not sure about the other.

La3y - you are doing so awesome! before you know it you will be at your final goal. I am hoping to see my final goal by next sumer - that should give me plenty of time. 50 pounds in 1 year - I can do it! And that should account for any pleatus I might hit!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Rosario 07-17-2006 01:04 PM

nikki- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

its a new thread everyday in this forum. helps a great deal. ask courtnie adn la3y. they use it too!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki128
La3y- I know you can do it :)

Rosario- Way to go on your loss :carrot:

The planning thread? Where is that?

Nikki

Here is the Monday planning thread.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosario
nikki- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

its a new thread everyday in this forum. helps a great deal. ask courtnie adn la3y. they use it too!

You bet me Rosario......It does help me.....

Nikki128 07-17-2006 01:08 PM

Thanks Ladies I may join you all. I usually do well but not feeling right had me eating odd. Today I am back on track though I had 2 slices of turkey and a small box of rasins for breakfast. I am eating a ww meal for lunch and I will have greek salad for dinner. Plus my 4 water bottles 32 ounces X4= 128 ounces total.

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 01:13 PM

Oh yes, it helps me lots! Everynight I think about what I am going to have the next day to eat. I plan it out in my fitday and see where my calories are and where I have room for extra yummy things to eat. Then I come here and post in the planning thread. As long as I am good about it - I usually stick to it. My exercise has been slacking tho :(

I totally forget haha. So liked I mentioned before I went the Pub on Saturday night (wearing my 4 inch smaller bra and already feeling good!) but anyway My boyfriend and I were going out with some of his friends from work - that I have never really met. Even tho it turns out that every singal one of us there (at least 8-10) had all worked at the same place before... but anyway they were brining their girlfriends. One girl I knew from school and work and she is SUPER skinny - nice body - but not that good looking. Anyway I was worried I was going to be the fatest. I got myself looking nice and felt good and when we got there... there were 4 girls and I was the SECOND SMALLEST!!! I was soo happy! I thought a lot of guys my boyfriend worked with were all about looks, but it was nice to see that they just like nice girls. And I felt like I fit it better... I know it sounds harsh to say I was happy to see girls bigger then me, but I was! I had a great time! I didn't get to talk much to the other two girls (one was a real B*** she was hitting on this guy and trying to get in his pants and apparently she has a boyfriend - I hope I never have to see her again!) The other girl seemed nice, and the super skinny girl I went to school with... I never liked her that much but I got to talk to her and she seems to have changed, she was nice and gave me a hug when she left. She just found out she is pregnant so I wished her luck and all that. Her and her boyfriend were going to move into our basement suite (they aren't now) and now I am kinda sad they arent. I really need to make a good girlfriend and I don't think my puppy is going to cut it. haha

lovemygordie 07-17-2006 04:05 PM

Hi everyone...I've been missing for awhile and wanted to post a quick update! I haven't been online as much because my boyfriend has been dealing with this weird eye problem and I've been driving him to lots of doctors appointments. The weekend before last, he woke up with double vision. We went to an emergency clinic where they determined his right eye was partially paralyzed, but we still don't know why it happened. He had an MRI and saw an eye doctor, but still no answer as to why it happened right now. He has more doctors appointments and tests coming up this week and next. The good news is that his vision has been slowly improving. But...it would be nice to know why this is happening! Any time that I've spent online has been trying to research what's going on with him.

Anyway...no loss for me yet. I've been eating worse than usual due to being stressed. Congrats to those who are losing! I have to go back and catch up on the threads to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with everyone!

Nikki128 07-17-2006 04:09 PM

Robin - I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Hopefully they will figure it out or maybe it will just get better. Hang in there I am sure things will get better.

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 04:12 PM

Robin - that must be very scarey, I hope everything ends up okay!

SwimGirl 07-18-2006 12:19 AM

OMG!! So I literally had the worst day at work today... but then... I have a telephone interview tomorrow! I went into my bf's work, crying my eyes out and he took me into the managers office and in there was his Assistant Manager and DMGM, well first the DMGM said he'd beat my boss up for me, hehe.. and then he said he'd call his wife and get me a job doing data entry at a private school for 15 bucks an hour!! So I have a telephone interview with her tomorrow.. I'm pretty excited, I hope it all works out :)

Robin - wow thats pretty scary, it's hard when mysterious things happen. I know something weird happened to my bf last summer, and everytime he wasn't around I'd fall to pieces and cry... but I'd have to hold it together when he was around. If you ever just need to talk, vent, anything.. I know I speak for everyone when I say.. we are here for you.

Courtnie - I've resorted to hanging out with my neighbour (who steals, and stole from my store... bad bad bad).. desperate times call for desperate measures. The convenience is too good, if I need an opinion on say how I rearranged my house I can count on her. Ugh, I know I should stay far away though. But it's lonely!

Rosario - I thought of you today... I wore a trendy new tank today, and it made me think of MTV.. and then you.. heh.

It's a very cute tank, I'm sure I've told you all about it before... it's a camoflage ribbed tank, I wore it layered (when am I not laying everything I wear.. it's a sick obsession) and I wore Havianas flip flops in ruby red (SO SO comfy btw!). I'm impossibly trend obsessed and into brand names.. I dunno whats wrong with me. (I also have adidas hair elastics.. who BUYS that!!). Today is day 2 of no sugar drinks, my head is throbbing and I SO want to go crack open a can of 7up.. but I'm resisting. I am far to addicted to pop. :(

-Aimee