WooHoo!!! 25 lbs down...

• Well, actually 24.5 but my ticker doesn't take that half a lb so I am just going to say 25. I lost the majority of it in February and March by watching what I was eating and working out. When I started again on July 3, I really wanted to get back into it full force but that just hasn't happened. Lots of things are keeping me from the gym right now (mostly just laziness)and I eat most of my calories after 8pm. I swear if I could get rid of that habit, it would probably fall off me. Anyway just wanted to get excited to start another week.
  • Congratulations!

Get yourself back into routine on the exercise and diet right away so you can continue the good work.
  • Great job beforeim35!!! You are doing great!!! You mentioned about eating past 8pm? A couple of tricks that I use are.......
    -after dinner and cleaningup, shutting off the light and mentally noting that the "kitchen is now closed" and watching tv on another floor.
    - using those teeth whitning strips. Can't eat if those are on
    -instead of snacking on sweets.....eat a pickle. I find they cut the cravings
    -brush your teeth
    -take a walk with the dog. temps are cooling at night anyways.

Hope you don't mind me telling you my tricks. Good luck!!
  • Congratulations... that is so wonderful that you have lost 25 pounds. Yay
  • Congratulations!!