Saying Hello

• Hello Everyone!!!.. I know I havent been here in forever. Ive been moving and such, I dont have internet hooked up at my house but when I do, I will be able to keep in touch with everyone... Theres not been a whole lot of progess made, HOWEVER, I am back on track. Good news is.. I didnt gain any weight lol. My new job has a gym so.. thats helping alot.. anyways.. its late.. and Im am going to bed, I am visiting my mom so maybe I can post more later, for those of you who rememeber me!!
  • Welcome back and Congratulations on not gaining any weight back. That is fantastic. Good to see you again.
  • Welcome back and great job on maintaining!!!
    Your picture looks great!
  • thank you. You look great lilybelle.. I remember you saying you werent going to post a full body picture until you were at your goal.. so.. CONGRATS!! You look great.

Sli - Thank you so much... That picture was actually about 6lbs ago.. that was before I signed up here at 3 fat chicks. Im behind on the times... I dont ever seem to have a really current picture lol
  • Hi Ready...welcome back! Wow I see you have lost a lot of weight and good for you for not gaining it back!! Yippeee!
  • your doing great too Misti!!!! When I left you were just starting on your 4th Mini Goal... I see you are at SIX now!! Go girl.!
  • Hey it's good to see you again. I havent been on much either lately. Busy busy! My diet's not as good as it was at first but I've been exercising alot more. Still loseing just alot slower. That's ok with me for right now. Been really stressed out with work and all. Hope all is well with you.
  • Thanks Ready2Shed, you do look great in your pic. We are glad to have you back. My problem with not posting pic's before was not having a scanner. I went and got one when I hit goal, it was worth it.