Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-20-2006, 09:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Hey luckyducky, since this is turning into an everyday check in thread, we should start posting in the support groups. I'm just a temporary co-mod, so I can't move our thread, or I would. Our thread will be moved eventually if it gets too long. And we should come up with a name too!!! Something like the "3 mile club" or something to that effect.

I haven't walked yet, but today, I bought BRAND NEW walking shoes!!! I can't wait to break them in. I had my old pair for over a year!!! I desperately needed a new pair!!!

HDStreetBob!!!!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Sounds like a great idea! Did my 3 miles after my riding student left this evening. I was bone tired, but, managed to get it in after all!!!! Wooo hooo! 3 mile chicks sound like a good name? I don't care what we call it, just so we can inspire and motivate others to keep on doing what they do best as long as it is exercise!!!! I am glad to see others chiming in here also!! Keep up the great vibes folks!!! You are all an inspiration to me also!!! Just remember that, we are all here to support each other! HDSBob, thanks for joining this thread also! I hope you all find the thread, whereever it gets moved to!!! Keep on keeping on!!!!! Move those bodies, get some exercise and inspiration!!!!!
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:54 PM   #33  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 166/160.2/131

Height: 5'5"

I will look for it!

How about a name like "The Three Mile Challenge"
HDStreetBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:27 PM   #34  

Sounds like a winner to me!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #35  
Shooting Star

<--- in a haunting voice
"if you build it they will come" LOL!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #36  

Okay, let's just start a new thread in "Support Groups." I think you should do the honors, luckyducky, you were the originator of the group I can link it when you open the new thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89816

Open the new thread here, and then I'll update the link when you do

And I just did my 3 miles (in my new shoes ~ which ended up being the PERFECT fit) and with an knee that has been acting up!!!

Last edited by HarpoChicoGroucho; 07-22-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:13 PM   #37  

Sorry folks, my life got in the way of my posting LOL! another day done, and I got my 3 plus miles in yesterday, and immediately jumped in the car and headed for the drive-in movie!!! Hence it was way too late to post yesterday!!! I have strted a new thread in the support groups, It is called 3 mile chicks ( thanks HDSBob!). I encourage you to keep reading and posting in that post once HGC links it up ( I am completely computer illiterate, can hardly bang my fingers on the right keys!) So, let me keep you inspired!!!! Come on ladies (and gents)!!!!!! You CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!! Kepp moving!!! One of my coworkers has even noticed my body's changing form!! And some of my clothese that were too tight, are fitting comfortably again!!! ALL this after just a few weeks of walking for one hour a day!!!!! So easy!! Even if you can't walk for an hour, try anything!! Just 5 minutes is worth it! Even marching in place during commercials is gonna make some changes in your body!! ( btw, that is my next move LOL). Life is too short and sweet not to try to make this change!!! Let me inspire and motivate you!
Old 07-22-2006, 12:33 PM   #38  
Shooting Star

Going to reply on new thread!
Old 07-22-2006, 01:21 PM   #39  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89816

Here's the new thread!!! Everyone is welcome to join us!!!