Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-19-2006, 05:17 PM   #1  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Everything has changed

Hey there everyone. Its great to be back!! When I first found 3fatchicks, we had just moved back to Alabama from Tennesse. My dh, 2 year old DD, and I were living with my parents. Well, we were there for 7 months. Mom and I dieted and worked out off and on. Circumstances keeped me from being commited, so I just managed to only gain a little. ( I need to change my ticker) Eventually, for the last month or so, I stopped coming here all together.

Well, now I'm back, and everything has changed. We've bought a house. I am a stay at home mom. I now babysit my cousin's 11 month old. I feel like the mom of 2 now.

I am soooo ready to get back on track. I no longer have access to the gym, but I hope to do work out videos in the morning before I go to pick up the baby. I plan to go back to counting cal again. Staying away from empty cals of course.

Well, I am so glad to be back, and am looking forward to posting about my great success . :P :wink:
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #2  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back! And congrats on the house.

Best of luck to you.
cantforgetthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back!! I fell off the wagon - on my healthy eating and this board. I gained 30 pounds!! So I'm right back too!! Congratulations on making it back!
little grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:33 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Welcome back and Congratulations on not regaining much. I know it will be easier for you now that your life is straightening out and you are in your own home. Best wishes for a successful weight loss journey.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:53 PM   #5  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Back
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #6  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Thanks you guys. I really need the support. I think I may have gained more then I thought. I was looking in my closet for a dress to wear, and gross gross gross. Everything clung to my fat belly. I looked like I was 5 or 6 months preg. Its so hard to get back on track.

I did do ti bo to day thought. well as well as I could with a 2year old working out with me and an 11m crawling around. But I made it all the way through.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote