Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #31  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

This summer is going by SOOOO fast. I can't believe it is less then 20 days till my birthday! All I wanted for my birthday was a puppy, and now I found one that I will have 5 days after my birthday. But now that I found like puppy I am like GAAAH and now I am doubting myself I guess its just once I say I want a dog, thats it, I have a dog and I can't change my mind! And I dunno if I am SURE if I want a boston terrier... I thought I was sure, but I don't know anymore I think I was just too stressed out and now that it is over, its like... weird.

Where is everyone?

We definatly need a new challenge. What's coming up? Hallowe'en? Labour Day?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:59 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 165/152/123

Height: 5'1"

How did everyone do for this challenge?

I made it! It was hard though and I really didn't think I would. In fact, I still feel like it is a fluke and I will wake up in a few days and find it not to be true. But for now I'm rolling in the Happy. I'm going on vacation next week so I'm really concerned that these last few pounds will find me again. I'll just use this fear as a good motivation though.

Good luck to everyone on their continued journeys!
softballmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:48 AM   #33  
Fat-be-gone

hey everybody!!!

softballmom-awesome job!!! and congrats on the 33 pounds you've lost so far. youre doing great!!!

how did everyone else do??

I am sad to see this challenge end. so i say we definetly get a new one going. i think Labor day would be a good one. do all of you up in canada observe that day?? It's September 4th so everybody think of your goals and if you want to participate in this one. I hope everyone does cause ya'll have been fun to lose weight with. lol

aimee-summer is defintely going by superfast. it's almost august!! yikes. a weddding sounds like fun. you get to dress up and be all girlie. i wish someone in my family or one of my friends would get married already so I can have one to go to. and i missed that first episode of the hills so I didn;t see what a b**** heidi is. but tonite its on so I'm looking forward to it!! how sad, i get way too excited over tv shows!!

courtnie-hey it's almost time for to move in. good luck!! i helped the in-laws move all their crap out of storage into their new townhome and boy, was it tough!!! they still aren't out of my apt but they will defintely be out by this weekend. woo hoo!! I bet you are all excited about picking out furniture and colors and that fun stuff. i love that kind of stuff. me and the bf are going to go shopping for furniture for the office and all the other thigns that are missing for the apartment. I am going to have a blast. and don't worry about the dog. it'll all work out in the end.

hop eeverybody enjoyed this challange and is up for the new one!!! take care!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:10 AM   #34  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am posting my lost....I made it to 196....I was 5 lbs off from my goal but I did good. I will keep working on this!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I totally didn't make it, I jumped on the scale this morning, even tho I am bloated, very unpleasant! I'm going to be a good girl this week.. lose the 2 pounds I'm holding on to.

Rosario - I am excited for The Hills tonight too! It's only our 3rd episode tonight.. I believe Lauren gets the call from Jason tonight.. curious to see how that goes. I mean they've been spotted everywhere together since the show ended, so I guess we know how it turns out.

la3y - you are so close to your goal.. thats pretty exciting

I'll see you ladies over at the new thread..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:52 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I already posted in the new challenge thread but I thought I would post over here, too. I didn't make the challenge...I'm at 160 and was hoping to be at 150. I talked about the biggest thing I did wrong in my post in the other thread, which is starting to eat unhealthy foods as a reward for starting to lose weight! Anyway...I'm back on track for the new challenge...see you all in the other thread!
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote