Planning For Monday June 19

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I went over my calories by a lot both days this weekend, I need to do my best to stay within my calories all week!

S- banana
    b- orange, protien juice, whole wheat toast with cream cheese and tomato
    S- coffee with fat free cream
    L- salad (romain lettuce, shrimp, low fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing)
    S- maybe some crackers or something
    D- boyfriend is making home made maceroni and cheese

Just finshed 80 min on my bike!
  • Morning!

Breakfast - oatmeal, small tub sugar free applesauce

Snack - cottage cheese, can of pineapple bits

Lunch - Bean and Tomato soup, 1 cup honeydew melon

Snack - choc flavoured protein shake

Dinner - Baked fish w/spices (from this site ), oven fried sweet potatoes, broccoli

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - ran 2.5 miles then did 30 mins on elliptical before work this morning.
  • I went to a birthday barbeque at a friend's house last night and did pretty well in the face of great temptation. I brought my own veggie burger and whole grain bun. I fixed my burger with onion, tomato, ice berg lettuce and spicy mustard. On the side, I had salad (basically dark green lettuce types) with Wishbone spray dressing. She had a nice cracker tray, so I couldn't resist a little brie/crackers, I also had a couple of handfuls of baby carrots. I managed to completely resist the home-made Mac&Cheese. I left right when she started cutting the 2 huge home-made ice cream cakes she had made. I thought I did pretty well!

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - 6 oz raspberries (store was out of plain yogurt last night and I didn't feel like making another stop just for yogurt, I'll just eat the berries plain today)

L - big salad - spinach, dried cranberries, 3 oz grilled chicken, yellow pepper, grape tomatoes, onions, baby carrots, fat free balsalmic vinaigrette

S - mango

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, Trader Joe's double chocolate biscotti

S - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, orange pepper strips, baby carrots)

D - veggie tacos - 1/2 package Morning Star farm steak strips, 3 whole wheat tortillas, tons of salsa, a little low fat cheese, spinach leaves
  • Gosh Glory, well done!

You continue to be one of my biggest inspirations on this site.
  • Another busy, busy day
    B-pria bar
    S-ff/sf latte
    L-huge salad of mixed greens, turkey ham and cheese& spray dressing
    S-raw veggies, 2Tb hummus
    D-harvest burger, 1/2 ww bun, baked sw pot, plain mixed berries
    S-100 cal popcorn
  • Wow Glory way to go! That's so awesome! I am sure I wouldn't hae done NEARLY as well as you. In fact, we are having home made maceroni tonight for dinner, haha
  • Hello every one!!!! (waves to all)

B-pop tart one
    s-snack can of pairs
    L-salad with grilled chicken
    s-snack bits
    D-not sure

I will be walking today. I have been away for a week and I have gained some back I am not going to move my tracker till this Sunday..My weigh in day. I hope I can get back to where I was...So I am back to planing. Alot...lol
  • It's Leigh!

I'm glad I didn't make a plan for today. The real estate called early this morning and our house is showing at 7. I've been running around doing housework but I should have some lunch, huh?
  • The snack bits turned in to Wheat cracker and a little peanut butter

Hey Susan!!!!
  • Quote: Gosh Glory, well done!

You continue to be one of my biggest inspirations on this site.
    I think Glory is an inspiration to us all!!! I ran out and got the Super Foods books and am doing my best to incorporate all of it into my diet. The hard thing for me is to get my kids to eat what I fix, so dinners usually are a sort of compromise between what I'd like to eat and what they want to eat. The rest of the day I can eat only superfoods and I love it!!!
  • Hey thanks, it was tough to resist that ice cream cake - who makes home made ice cream cake with cookie dough ice cream?? I have another temptation at 2:00 - baby shower with chocolate cake. I keep reminding myself that I'm going to have a yummy latte and a chocolate/chocolate biscotti after the shower. I can hold out!
  • You go Glory!!!!!
  • I am sitting here staring at my salad. It is 1:30 I know I need to eat but I am not hungry and feel like I can't. I am so stressed out... OVER BUYING A DOG!!! OMG! I can't believe this. This is soooo bad! I found these puppies in Ontario, Red Boston Terrier. I am pretty sure that is what I want, a boston terrier that is, colour doesn't really matter. So I am sitting here, do I tell her I want one? What about shipping? Will the puppy be okay? But how do I buy a puppy I have never met? What about money? What happens if it dies? What happens if I don't like puppy? What will it be like when it grows up?

I am pulling my hair out, but I know if I want one I have to act fast! It is cheaper to buy from Ontario and have it shipped then to buy from BC. But then I can't meet the dog, OMG I AM GOING NUTS!

Maybe I am not ready for a dog
  • For anyone wondering, here are the puppies http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/hiitsme1957/ there is a picture of the dad under sage, so that is what it will look like.

It's like buying a dog is so permant, there is no returning it if it doesn't fit. But I want a puppy/dog SOOO BADLY!
  • The pups are cute!!! I have a mini Dashshund...he is my baby and My biggest fan...lol I took him with me camping and he had a blast.....lol