Everyone Weigh In 06/16/06

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join and say they did this week. Just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around.

Me: 192, down 1.5 pounds from last week. Good news. Though I wish I hadn't had that gain during my two week lapse. I'm getting tired of being in the 190s. Well, I suppose it's alot better than when I was in 250s!
  • Hey there!
    I am only down 2lbs this week....I know that's good, but I was hoping for more. Down from 246 to 244.
  • Just bumping this back up!
  • I'm 203 which is down about 2.5 from last week I think... I was stuck at 205 for about two weeks so yay!
  • 201, down from 204 last week.

I WAS at 202, had some beer for a week and jumped back up to 204. EEEEEK!

Swore off the beer and worked out, now I'm at 201. Maybe I WILL make my July 4 goal.
  • Well, I'm down another 2 pounds. It's coming off veeeeeery sloooooowly, but it's coming off
  • Holding steady at 155 this week. Disappointing, but understandable since there's always one week a month where I don't lose anything.

Annie, you're about to kiss the 190's goodbye. Pucker up, girl!

Hope everyone has a great week!

cheers!
    paula
  • I'm down a pound to 188
  • I'm holding steady at 189 for the second week in a row. I have had awful cravings for the very worst foods in big quantities, I think I have my friends PMS. Plus I only worked out one day, and stretched twice.

I need to get back on an even keel - but it's so hard when it's so very hot and humid.
  • Gained a pound because I ate like a horse this weekend. I think I'm getting PMS-ey too. My face looks all bloated. Anyway, I've made it my goal to get down to 160 by July 4th. Not unreasonable, eh?
  • Quote: Annie, you're about to kiss the 190's goodbye. Pucker up, girl!
    I know, I know. I've just been feeling a bit down lately. The first 50 pounds came off, well, not easy, but steady. The last 15 has been a major struggle, and I still have over 50 to go! I have no intentions of stopping. Still, I just get down about it sometimes.

Still, wouldn't trade my new way of life for anything. That at least, is here to stay.
  • I haven't lost, I haven't gained and I am sitting at work eating trail mix ...fortunately, I just threw half of it in the trash as I logged onto the 3fc website..yay me
  • I stayed the same this week despite my mom visiting and me eating a few things I should not. Any way she is gone and it is time to jump back on the wagon. I hope to lose at least 1lb this week.
    Terrie
  • I keep staying the same. I am bummed.

Joylie
  • I'm down to 207 from 209! yay!