Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-13-2006, 04:00 PM   #1  
the diva

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Cool 3 hour diet...HELP!!!

so...i've read some stuff on the 3 hour diet and will be starting it when i get to the store...
does anyone have any tips that might be helpful??? i am trying to understand how it goes but i don't have the book and so i think i may be a little lost hahaha..
apollo chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:18 PM   #2  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Think you need to find what works for you the best. Have heard a little on the 3 hour diet, I think the best information to pick up from it is small portions eaten frequently, but that does not work for everyone.

Just try logging your food, making an effort to eat healthier foods, and making an effort to add in exercise. That is the best way to start off any new lifestyle (gradual) and you will learn more as you go. Best of luck!
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:23 PM   #3  
the diva

S/C/G: 190/190/140

thanks so much miles. i am hoping this will work for me. i think my problem is that i eat lots of small "meals" but they're not really meals and i'm never really full. basically i graze hahaha.
surely i'm not the only grazer????
apollo chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:26 PM   #4  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Did you know there is a whole subforum dedicated to Jorge Cruise and the 3 Hour diet? Look under General Diets.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote