I'm New...

• Hi Everyone! My name is Diane... I woke up this morning and decided that I can no longer live like this. I need to shed this weight. I'm so tired of looking and feeling this way. At 25... I'm at my all time high... 235 lbs. I'm ready for a new begining! I look forward to hearing everyone's success stories! I love this website and all the supportive women here. I'll take all the support I can get! haha I'm also here if anyone else wants to talk!
  • Hello and welcome,

I am still pretty new here to, started March 10, but seem to fit right in like I have been here for years.

Post often, I love this site as well and think is is ver supportive too, both men and the women, however more women than men. I have found this to be the biggest tool in my weight loss. I still have 40 some pounds to go but that will come off sooner than later I hope.
  • Hello and Welcome to the both of you!!

This place is amazing and wonderful when it comes to support and encouragement!

I hope the both you enjoy 3FC as much as I do! Feel free to browse around and post as much as you want! No limits.

Once again Welcome!!
  • Hi Diane and welcome to 3FC's. The support and encouragement here is wonderful and helps everday to keep me on track. Good luck in your weight loss journey. I was 234 to start with and it can be done.
  • Hi
    I'm pretty new too. This is a great site with helpful & supportive people- you've come to the right place! Best wishes on your journey~
  • I am glad you decided to join Diane this is a very wonderful site I have been a member for over a year and the support and advice I receive keeps me motivated to make good choices and makes me accountable for the ones I do make regardless of what is going on I know I can come here for help and not worry about being ridiculed or judged
  • Welcome, Diane! And to the other newbies also! Yep, it's a great place for support!
  • Thank You Everyone!!! Good luck to you all on your journey!