Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-16-2006, 01:46 AM   #31  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
chicky-thing is I really want to do it. I need to and I know I can.
Yes you CAN and you WILL! Hang in there! It is so frustrating when we don't see the quick results we want... but you are doing great so you KNOW changes are taking place in your body, whether or not they show up on the scales!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:58 AM   #32  
Fat-be-gone

Thanks Misti!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:27 AM   #33  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
I need a little ego boost gals... my weight loss is stopped, mostly because of that sickness. And then I was called the B-word, and then TWO of my friends blew me off completely. I feel really crappy, and I definitely made some bad food choices today partly due to everything thats going on. What makes me worth the time and effort to lose weight when no one wants to my friend?
But I want to be your friend! You don't need those stupid girls anyway
I will tell my scale not to let me lose this weekend so you wont be alone
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:53 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Awww Courtnie.. I WANT you to lose 3 pounds for me, k? I'm just kinda feeling down on the friend situation.. I just don't get how people can so easily blow me off! Especially when I've made them a priority for me! It's so annoying!! Girls can be so petty sometimes..

On that note, I'm off to work in a woman's clothing store heh... irony at it's finest!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:09 PM   #35  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - come to NANANIMO! And I won't blow you off and we can go shopping! haha

Something kinda weird just happened... this guy started working here about a month ago and he sent me an email earlier this week to add his contact information to the our contact page. I had never said hi or anything to him up until that email. I wrote him back and asked him about his schooling but I was pretty sure he took the same program at the college as me the year after I do. Anyway I am getting some water just now and he started talking to me, 'Your boyfriend used to work at RMH (msn support), he was on my team, his name starts with a K right?' I was like WTF how does this guy, I have never talked to, know my boyfriend and know that I even have a boyfriend? So I was pretty creeped out, he even knows where he is working now after quitting RMH! So this means that other people in that department were telling him about me cuz I didn't know him when I worked at RMH. So I was a little confused to say the least. But should I be flattered that he is talking about me behind my back? haha
Old 06-17-2006, 07:43 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - I can't take no ferries That is pretty creepy about that guy.. I'd definitely not enjoy someone knowing lots about me without having met them before.

So today is day 1 of no bread or pasta! I am planning to do 2 days total. So far so good, it's definitely not the easiest thing ever.. and I feel a little foggy headed. It's going to be worth it, I'll peak at my scale tomorrow morning just to see whats going on.

It's so quiet in here.. where IS everyone?!?!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 PM   #37  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - good luck with the no breads and pasta! I could never do that, just love it way too much. And when I tell myself I don't want it I see to want it that much more! I found out that guy is really nice I asked my boyfriend about him and he said that he remembers him and he was a really cool guy, he thought it was pretty cool that I work with him now! I have been told to say hi, haha. I wasn't down 3 pounds, but I was down 2.2!! So excited, that is two weeks in a row now that I have lost 2.2 before I was only losing like 1.4-1.6. The last couple weeks I have gone over my calories a couple days a week... maybe I should be eating more then 1700 a day, that seems like alot tho! Down to 188.4 - I am happy, I started dating my boyfriend two years ago this august at 180 - almost there! I bought myself new jeans and said I could wear them till 180! haha

I am sitting here right now riding my exercise bike. Little hard to type but I am hoping it makes the time go faster... no dawson's creek on and the boyfriend is play xbox and waiting for hockey to start... BORNING!

I was so upset today, my boyfriend had the weekend off and I was so happy, first one in 6 months and then he got called in today to work and he went. It was only 4 hours and I know why he went, because it looks good on him and he had to go home 3 hours early yesterday because he was sick. But still I was sad because we were supposed to go mini golfing, but it ended up raining anyway.

Finally took back my ipod video today... working on saving up for a puppy!

Sorry that was so long.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:08 PM   #38  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Today I feel like a total pig. I figured today was going to be a splurge day, but damn, I over did it. First I hit IHOP with my dad, then went over to my grandpa's for cake and ice cream, then my mom brought me a happymeal. I'm all bloated. But at least I know that tomorrow I'm back on the right path. On a lighter note, my family said that I was looking good and they were proud of me. I even got called skinny. Haha.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:25 PM   #39  
Starting Fresh

I have been such a pig for the last two days, oh dear, like 2500 cal each day! wow, and normally I eat like 1700. I just have to work hard this week and make sure I don't go over any other day. I also did an hour and 20 min on my bike yesterday and working on it now, I told myself I could have the weekend off but I changed my mind after how badly I ate. Lots of carbs too and now I feel all bloated and gross. And my boyfriend is making home made maceroni tomorrow for dinner, I better eat super good all day! I want to see more weight gone this coming Saturday! I have been doing so good the last two weeks.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:08 AM   #40  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

I'm right there with you courtnie. Still hoping to lose. Congrats on the loss.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:38 AM   #41  

Hey, Courtnie, don't feel too bad about blowing it.... LOL remember the days when we would have thought 2500 calories was a "light" food day? Hang in... you'll do great! I'd love to see your progress pix... hey I even posted mine and the before is absolutely horrid -- Of course don't post them until you feel brave enough yourself... but I would really enjoy seeing them.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:42 AM   #42  
Starting Fresh

Misti I posted mine last week, but just in this thread. You should be able to find them - I will have a look and see if I cant find the link. I saw yours, you are looking AMAZING! Such a huge difference.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:48 AM   #43  
Starting Fresh

I found them Misti they are actually in this thread on page 2
Old 06-19-2006, 01:00 AM   #44  

I found them, Courtnie... thanks! Wow you look great; there sure is a difference! Also found the ones of your house... gorgeous!!!!

I must have been sleeping earlier LOL
Old 06-19-2006, 10:06 AM   #45  
Starting Fresh

haha thanks! The pics of the house aren't that great, if i get bored later I will post some better ones... but I thought I might wait till I get moved in