Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-01-2006, 05:31 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

yay!!! i am finally back on my weight loss !!! i lost another pound this week. that only puts me 2 pounds behind goal i think. but i'll take it. as long as i can keep up a pound a week...i am soooo totally happy!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:33 PM   #32  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Ok, so I did well on my calories yesterday but no exercise, and today I pigged out for dinner, so I have to exercise. I hope I can get back the motivation that helped me to make my last challenge. Maybe I'm craving bad food because TOM is coming up, but I have a fear that this new work environment (more sitting and co-workers that like to talk about food) might help me to slip back into my old habits and I'll end up being 250 again. I don't think I'm going to lose anything this week.

Sidenote: Today I bought a dress from the Gap and it was a size 14! I also bought a dress from Ann Taylor Loft that was a size 16. I've never been able to shop in those stores before.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:34 AM   #33  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hey all! Im still here and doing ok I suppose. Im so sick of baseball and school...cant wait till those are over with and I can live normally for a while ..till soccer and school starts again...AHHH.

Looks like everyones doing good!

courtnie- I hope you guys get the new apartment/condo!

Rosario- I love rum and coke...errr diet coke lol.. Have fun in LA!

Aimee- Yeah, we are all close to the same weight! Lets get if off together!!

Its hard to me to exercise in the morning..im a night person..I have so much more energy at night, even if I do exercise in the morning...im not sure why.

lumifan-WAHOO! Keep it up girl!

Super- GOOD JOB on getting into smaller sized clothes!! Feels great shopping somewhere where you couldnt before!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:05 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Randee - I'm with you, I find if I exercise in the morning I'm sometimes MORE tired.. weird huh? My goal is to be down under 210 by my birthday, which is August 19th!

Rosario - I've personally never been a rum and coke gal, I've more been into Vodka, 7up and some lime juice. They called it a Vodka Slime. Have fun in LA Nothing like going home for a little bit, eh?

Super - Woohoo! Congrats! I love getting into smaller sizes I am just on the edge of getting into GAP 16's.. I cannot wait to totally be into normal sizes. I think it's pretty exciting

lumi - I noticed you'd kinda disappeared lately... glad to have you back! Congrats on that pound You definitely inspired me to think of weight loss in real terms.. and to only plan for 1 pound a week. It sounds pretty basic, but it was totally lost on me.. heh.

So for my weigh in?? Ready for it? I lost 2 pounds!! yay I am over half way to my July 4th goal!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #35  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
So for my weigh in?? Ready for it? I lost 2 pounds!! yay I am over half way to my July 4th goal!
woohooo woohooo
my orginal july 4th goal was 25 pounds and I have lost not even 10 pounds blah sooo slow! I hope the scale is down this weekend, it is looking unlikely. Although it should be back down to where I was two weeks ago. Least I lost the gain from last week (i hope!)
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Aimee--Woo hoo!! Congrats on the 2 pounds!

Super--Congrats on the new sizes! Very exciting!

Courtnie--That new condo sounds great! I'm crossing my fingers for you that everything works out!

Lumifan--Congrats on the loss! A pound a week is what I'm aiming for too...I swear I gain it back if I lose any faster than that.

Rosario--Have a fabulous time in LA!

Not much to report over here except that I resisted the craving for some dessert last night...TOM always makes me want dessert! I'm glad I ended up not having any.
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #37  
Chicky

Woohoo! I lost weight after all. When I saw it I said, "thank you body."
Old 06-03-2006, 07:16 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

So I went digging thru my closet today.. and I was pleased to find that I can get into REGULAR size 16 pants!!! And while I was in the box where I keep some of my smaller clothes I had to get rid of some because they are TOO BIG! It's completely thrilling for me. Infact, I'm so happy with myself that I'm thinking I'll head out to Roots and get this cute army tank top! OH! And I have these jeans from Roots and they are a size 14, and I can *almost* do them up! I am on cloud 9 right now!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:25 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Aimee--That's so exciting about the clothes! Woo hoo!! Go out and get yourself that tank top from Roots...you deserve it!

I'm still waiting to get into some of my favorite jeans that fit me last summer when I lost some weight...
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:37 PM   #40  
Chicky

Aimee, that's awesome!
Old 06-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #41  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
So I went digging thru my closet today.. and I was pleased to find that I can get into REGULAR size 16 pants!!! And while I was in the box where I keep some of my smaller clothes I had to get rid of some because they are TOO BIG! It's completely thrilling for me. Infact, I'm so happy with myself that I'm thinking I'll head out to Roots and get this cute army tank top! OH! And I have these jeans from Roots and they are a size 14, and I can *almost* do them up! I am on cloud 9 right now!
That is sooooo awesome!!! Way to go! I wish I could say that I have dropped that much in size! I have the odd pair of pants that are starting to "hang" a bit - but nothing I can really throw away yet! You should come over to my house and go shopping, I hate throwing stuff away haha

As for the Condo, they put in an offer and the guy came back with a totally stupid counter offer - only 9k left. I told my parents it wasn't worth it for the price they wanted and I am trying to talk them into finding me a house instead. As much as I don't want the work of a house I want the freedom of the house. At these condos I was not allowed a pets (fish, birds, and cats only) and no kids under 16. I was thinking, I am only 20 but what happens if I get pregnent or in a couple years my boyfriend and I want kids? Then we would have to move even if we didn't want to. Plus if we did move there are strict rules about renting the condos out. So I just told them if they can't get one cheap enouf don't bother. A house within walking distance to their house would be nice - and there is one! haha so we shall see! I also thinking I want a new MUCH BIGGER fish tank, and so condos have size restrictions, least that would save me money tho...
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:03 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 165/152/123

Height: 5'1"

I knew losing 6# in 5 weeks was going to be a challenge, but now I'm thinking it's near impossible. I just got over a plateau a couple of weeks ago losing 3#, but the last two weeks - nada. I *think* I'm eating the same and I am exercising more, but the same quarter pound wants to go up and down on me!
So nothing lost, still in there with you though!
softballmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:20 AM   #43  
Chicky

So I ended up losing a total of 2.5 pounds this weekend. But then last night I went over to my grandmother's house to drop off something and she had made mexican food just for me so of course I ate it, and lots of it. I felt like a pregnant woman. I woke up this morning 3 pounds heavier. I know/hope that it's temporary and the food just needs to work it's way through my system, but it still sucks. That mexican food sticks to you.