Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-19-2006, 02:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Saturday planning thread!

B - 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1 tortilla factory whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup salsa, spinach leaves

S - 4.4 oz of fresh blueberries

L - tuna salad (lite mayo, dill pickles, onions) in half a whole wheat pita with some spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes, bowl of roasted red pepper/tomato soup

S - la netura yogurt - cinnamon and ginger

S - 6 oz sliced mango

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips)

D - sushi - salad with field greens, grape tomatoes, onions, dressing on the side, yellow tail/salmon sashimi

S - baked apple with blueberries and walnuts
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm not finding that having oatmeal in the morning is helping with my over-all hungriness meters So I'm going back to having my shake first thing.
Breakfast-shake of whey protein, psyllium, egg whites and berries
Around lunch -vegetables and cottage cheese, I have nice apples too
Supper- salmon and salad
Night-time- oatmeal, egg whites, cottage cheese, yogurt and fruit.

>30 mins cardio
weights for back and biceps.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm going to amend mine some more. I'm supposed to do back and biceps today but my chest is still ache-y from the other day. So I think I'm going to gungho the cardio today instead.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:55 AM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Last night for dinner I had a buger and fries... eeeeps! I really wanted the fries because I haven't had them in so long, but they weren't even that good! I came home and did another 40 min on my bike to make up for it, lol. Let's hope this weekend is better then the last but so far it doesn't look like it will be. I can eat sooo good all day and then dinner comes - we have family in town for the next couple weeks so there will be a few dinner outs. I will do my best and at least try and get in extra exercise.

B- protein shake, toasted whole wheat begal maybe with the left over tuna in the fridge or just some peanut butter or something
S- vanilla yogurt
L- we are having a late lunch today and going to a pub, I hope I can find something half decents. Maybe a sandwitch and salad or something.
S- not sure
D- no idea!

Tonight we are picking my boyfriend's dad up from the airport, so it might be a late dinner as well. I hope to get a chance to go up to the hospital today, I wanted to go around 2 but that is when lunch is (because that is when Grandpa is finished at the hospital) so I will try and go up around dinner maybe. I hope!! I also need to clean the house, vaccum, dust, wash, etc. Does that count as exercise? haha

Water- 2+ liters
Exercise- at least an hour and 40 min on the bike, I might even try and treadmill again today maybe 20 min there - just have to see how my time goes today
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote