Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-28-2006, 12:16 PM   #1  

Default Tony Little's Gizelle

Does anyone own, or use one?
What do you think of it. I ended up buying one at a thrift shop last night. I only paid like $15 for it. I want to get the video's that go with it. Let me know what you think.
Kathy
Sluggersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 9"

I don't have one but a friend of mine does and she said she loved it. (when she used it.)
Justinsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:33 PM   #3  
Girl Trying

S/C/G: 5'4" CW: Unknwn 140? STGW: 125

What is it? Is it like an eliptical? (Just going from the name). $15 bucks.. sounds like a great find for any kind of exercise equipment.

Last year I bought a $50 stair stepper and it turns out it only works if you do it slowly, on low resistance and for not very long. Otherwise, the metal wires in the cables heat up too much and start snapping :O( I wish I could find a reliable CHEAP piece of home equipment, other than my step for step aerobics. I would love to have a stairmaster at home... I did that every day religiously for years in college and after and it kept me in great shape.
PeeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #4  

It works fine. I think it is the cheap one. The ellite. Wall Mart has it for like 100.00. I used it for a few minutes last night just to try it out. it seems ok. I was just wondering how many calories it burns, tips suggestions etc.
Thanks Again
Kat
Sluggersmom is offline   Reply With Quote