Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #16  
Fat-be-gone

babsy- i think 20 lbs is doable. it's a tiny bit more than 2 lbs a week. and 2lbs a week is a healthy rate which to lose weight. good luck.

swimgirl-oh yes, it ain't easy to lose weight. i keep thinking I'll find a miracle to help me lose this weight and fast. i know it ain't gonna happen like that. but imagine how good we'll feel once we hit our target weight and know we worked so hard to get there. keep your chin up!!

Lady Jackyl-great job on your loss so far!

I'm not gonna be so good this weekend. My family is flying in from LA, so we'll be eating out and stuff. But at least I hope to get a lot of walking done. So Monday, I have to jump back in and work even harder for all the slacking off I've been doing.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

okay, so another week down....another pound down. this morning i stepped on the scale and saw 167!!! yay!!!! i was so happy. i also measured my waist this morning and since starting this journey...i have dropped four inches in my waist. i know that's not alot compared to some people....but i thought i was never going to drop inches in my waist. most of it has been in my hips. so i was thrilled to see 4 inches....GONE!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:36 PM   #18  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

4 inches in your wasit and 29 pounds - that is a lot! WOW! that is HUGE CONGRATS!

I have decided that Saturday's are going to be my offical weigh in day. So I will let you all know tomorrow but I think I will be down about a pound yah!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:36 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 171/167/124

Girls,
Before I go to my husbands family reunion (if I go) I'd really like to lose 20 lbs. The reunion is after July 4th, it's the last week of July. Is 20 pounds realistic? I've asked before, but don't think I got a reply. It's approximately 2 lbs a week I think.
Barb
babsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:34 AM   #20  

Thanks Rosario,

Ignore my last post!
Old 04-30-2006, 05:15 PM   #21  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

lumifan-wtg on the lb! Keep up the good work! 4 inches in your waist!! i want that!! Good job girl!

Courtnie- soooo did you lose a lb yesterday on your new weigh in? we wanna know!!!!

Rosario- Just get your booty back into gear on Monday! We all have "those kinda weekends" I have a huge family, so I know how that is lol. Just start again on Monday.

Keep up all the great work!!!!!

Last edited by purplecrush; 04-30-2006 at 10:27 PM.
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

babsy - I'd say work towards 20 pounds, it's better to aim high and fall a little short than to aim low and suceed.. just don't get discouraged, and keep working at it.. you'll get there!

randee - omg you are so positive!! I love it!!

So I snuck a peak at the scale this morning, I'm down 1 pound.. I'm going to hold off recording that until Thursday/Friday which is when I weigh in. I'm contemplating going for a nice long walk.. the boyfriend says he can't go, and we'd planned on doing this 6km walk which I cannot do myself because it's not safe.. poop. I'll still go for a little walk though!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:29 AM   #23  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Hey gals,
It has been awhile since I have posted. Ya'll are doing sooooooooo good Keep up the great work. Today I weighed in at 157. I have lost only two pounds since the beging of this month. It's all gravy, Cause I know it a slow progress. But i made a mini goal for last month to do 100 sit-ups a day for the month and I did all 3,000 of them

This month is giong to be 50 push-ups & squats a day. So far I have done both. Well, I better get ready for work. Ya'll have a very blessed day and drink your WATER
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

hey jelly...what a great idea. i have to do that again. i have not been setting any goals excersize wise...just going to the gym 3 days a week...but i should definatly add something to do at home. i am going to do the same....100 sit ups a night and 50 lunges a night.

hey to all the other lovely ladies here....congrats on being in on this challenge. i love these challenges. they really motivate me. and if you fell off the wagon this weekend....don't stress. there's still room to hop back on. it was only 2 days....and there are 5 to the week. we can do this!!!! my next weigh in day will be on friday...so here's to another pound gone by friday!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:22 AM   #25  

Back up two pounds. I don't think I'l be going to the reunion at this rate.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Im still hanging around 133, i can taste those 120's .
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:16 PM   #27  
Starting Fresh

yes I was down 1 pound... for a total of 3! I am happy with 3 but I wish it was more *sigh*
Old 05-01-2006, 04:49 PM   #28  
Fat-be-gone

babsy-don't worry about it girl. use the reunion as motivation to keep at it. I know you can do it!!

I'm up one pound. I'm gettting farther and farther away from my goal. I really don't feel so good. Physically and emotionally. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 01:35 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - whats going on over there? If you don't want to say.. thats cool.. those emotional things make it hard to lose weight. I wish you the best of luck with everything.. and if you ever need a sounding board or some advice, feel free to PM me, I'm always eager and willing to help anyone Take care of you girl!!

Courtnie - 1 pound ROCKS muh world!! Thats one pound you never have to see again!!

I sure hope to be down this week... I worked my BUTT off at work for 5 hours tonight, I feel like I sweat out 10 pounds!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:36 AM   #30  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
Rosario - whats going on over there? If you don't want to say.. thats cool.. those emotional things make it hard to lose weight. I wish you the best of luck with everything.. and if you ever need a sounding board or some advice, feel free to PM me, I'm always eager and willing to help anyone Take care of you girl!!
She is good at it too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
I sure hope to be down this week... I worked my BUTT off at work for 5 hours tonight, I feel like I sweat out 10 pounds!!
WOOO!! Just keeping working like that and you wont ever have to exercise again!