Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #16  
People call me tiny now!

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/145

Height: 5'5"

I think I will be happy when I lose the weight and reach my goal. I think I'll be very proud.
PunchBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 335/305/150ish

I think to some extend I will be, but I am already worried about the excess skin lol
sandi
Sandi D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 217.8 / 172 / 140

I think the thing is, for me anyways - there is a difference between "happy" and "satisfied" with the way I look and my weight. Plus it depends on the day...lol.

But seriously. I took pics of myself at my highest and i have the after pics next to them of my lowest. I actually (tmi) LIKE looking at myself naked in the mirror...some days anyways. I AM honestly "happy" with how I look - the fact that i am ONLY 12 pounds over my lowest weight (and 'technically' 8 lbs overweight...) - but i have great hair, a pretty face, great legs, and i KNOW i'm much thinner then i USED to be. however, i don't think i will ever 100% be truly "satisfied" as in i will ALWAYS be trying to change SOMETHING. one of my favorite quotes is this:

I may not be where i WANT to be - but at least I'm not where I was!!
Ultimategurrl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #19  
I like jewelry.

Height: 5'7"

Yeah, I like the idea of maintanance being the "next" goal.
TBJ333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #20  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I am very happy since losing a lot of my weight. It was hard for me to convey to my husband just how hard it was, living in a body that I totally hated for about 13 yrs. My body isn't ever going to be perfect, but with clothes on, I look pretty darn good. I don't feel the need to wear clothes to bed. No one sees me but my husband and he tells me constantly that I am very sexy to him. (he even said this when I was a lot heavier). The thing that makes me the happiest is knowing that my health is so much better now. I could stay the same weight I am and be totally happy except the Dr. wants me to get to 150 and I'm going to do it, if for no reason but to show him I can.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote