Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-17-2006, 09:04 AM   #31  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey everyone....I am thinking about breaking my loss down in smaller goals...I have gained so I am not going to move my tracker till I am down below the 199 mark...Untill May 7th I will be working on what I have gained...My nexted goal is to lose 9lbs By June 9th Thats when we go camping....I want to be 190 By then.

I like smaller goal they are easyer to get to....I got to get back on track. I have not been doing so great this past week...I have 5lbs to lose again...grrrrrrrrrrrr.....I am going to try to add some workout time and take some of the bad food I have been eating away...That darn Easter Bunny!!!!!

I hope all of you had a great Easter and are ready to make this goal!!!!

Get up and move ladies!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

I only had one piece of chocolate for easter and it was a tiny little chocolate egg about the size of a nickel.. so I did good. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Lady Unicorn Ive broken mine down to smaller goals also. Hoping to be 132 by mothers day. And 128 by memorial day, weight just isnt coming off me like it was in the begining. I also started drinking some green tea dont know how well that stuff really works.
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:39 AM   #33  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

You know I have tried Green tea...I just cant drink the stuff....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #34  
Fat-be-gone

have you guys tried the fruit flavored green teas? They are way better than the regular green tea.

I am up one pound this week. Not surprised since I didn't really do anything. I am determined to work harder this week because I'm tired of being 226/225. I want to be in the teens soon. Let's hope this week is a more successful one!

Lady Unicorn-let's blame it on the easter bunny lol! jump back in and get your working out done!!!

Lady Jackyl-great job on not giving in to temptataion. wish I did as good as you this weekend.

Shari-HI!!!

Have a great day ladies.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:10 AM   #35  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I love the flavored green teas. I cant drink the regular~YUCK. I love the mandarin Orange green tea~YUM.

Lady Unicorn- You will get those 5 lbs off!! Id blame it on the darn Easter Bunny to!! Hes sneaky ya know.

Lady Jackyl- I only had a few pieces of candy to. Like 2 pieces. My son declared it was a "Free Day" but I didnt eat like it was a "free day" I hardly ate anything lol. well..I did have a few cupcakes but hardly any food LOL..I know I know..it doesnt equal out, but still.

Rosario- You will get that lb off plus some! Just do some exercise this week. You will get into the teens here in no time.

My easter was weird. It snowed here for like 2 minutes. Isnt it supposed to be all springy and stuff lol. It poured too. Figures for here in Oregon LOL. Hope you ladies had a good weekend!

My weigh in is tomorrow and Im hoping I lose atleast a lb
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

purplecrush - the weather was weird here too (considering I'm in Seattle, big surprise there!).

I did a timed 10k yesterday, 1 hour 27 minutes, I had wanted 1 hour and 20 minutes.. I have 1 week to improve that time! The 10k run/walk I'm doing is on Sunday. My legs are a little sore today, so I skipped the weigh in, I've heard you can be up in weight if you have sore muscles. Don't know how true this is though, just being careful!

Is there anything to that whole Green Tea thing helping with weight loss? The fruit ones sound pretty yummy!

Lady Unicorn - I am breaking my weight loss into smaller goals as well, I'm going on yet another vacation May 11, I plan to be down at least 10 more pounds. It just feels easier doesn't it?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #37  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

down another 2 from last week!
Cafe Ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:09 PM   #38  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey Ladies! Today has been a shitty day. TOM decided to pay a visit this weekend and he is kicking my ***! I have been very aggressive and in a crappy mood all day. Got on the scale and saw that I had gained 2.75 lbs! WTF? My mama insists it's water weight but I'm still pissed! Dammit. That also means that I didn't make my Easter challenge goal. *scrowls* But I'm cool. As much as I craved sugar today, I didn't give in. I'll be damned if I mess up my Memorial Day Challenge.

I went to Walmart to put my scale on layaway (this was just after weigh in and I was depressed) and as I was walking around, I saw this cute beach towel with Betty Boop on it. I love Betty Boop so I got the towel and put it on layaway with my scale. I'm gonna use it as motivation. By the time I go to the beach this summer, I'll be in ONEderland and be able to wrap that towel all the way around me.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote