A bad day for me...

• I just needed to tell someone. I ate a piece of Laffy Taffy. For lunch I cooked chicken drumettes (fried) and mac and cheese for my kids, and I ate some of it. Wow, I feel sooo guilty. I have lost 29 lbs and I was really wanting to drop one more pound by the 1st. I was doing so good. I am just going to have to do good starting now! Thanks for listen everyone.
  • Aww honey, don't sweat it. I got up in the middle of the night to get some water and ended up eating a HUGE piece of chocolate cake my mama made. So you're not alone. We all mess up sometimes.
  • Well, I went to Taco Bell for supper today. Enough said, right? But I've not allowed myself to feel guilty about it because, well, accidents happen. Okay, so I'm accident prone, but tomorrow is another day. Keep your chin up!
  • Not to worry, that wasn't very bad! Have a little extra exercise and drink some more water and you'll work it out... Heck, we took some family out to an all you can eat place and I really, really overdid it, but didn't gain anything. One meal does not a diet break! Just get back on plan and you'll be fine...

-Lala
  • Thank you ladies so much. I am headed to the treadmil right now!!!!
  • i used to go to a dr. phil booty camp at my local YMCA and our instructor always told us that if what you eat is healthy 90% of the time the other 10% will never matter..... we are human, and we do have cravings.. and yes we will eat things that are not 100% healthy, but the best thing to do is enjoy it and move on to the next meal....

so please dont feel guilty.. make the next meal a healthy one
  • I HAD UNO's yesterday- and believe me, one day wont kill you!
  • hi
    dont sweat it... i think a splurge now and then is good for you. just keep on treadmilling!
  • Just take one baby step at a time, don't feel guilty, pick yourself up and move on. You're ok. Don't let eating something you really want get you down. Just get right back on track.

Wishing You The Best
    Denise
  • Hey I agree with the others... it was just ONE day! And actually when you mentioned what you ate... LOL I am sure most of us can recall MUCH larger binges than THAT!! Glad you hopped back on that ole treadmill... puff huff puff you go!
  • Oi, yesterday I was at a perfectly normal caloric level for the day-- until the pizza guy came. Woops.
  • Kate, did he come to the wrong house? ...lol I can picture myself attacking the pizza guy as my neighbour (the one who did call in the order) watches me wrestling on the front lawn,,,ya the diet thing is a hard battle...grass stains an all.
  • When I was doing Body For Life, it was alot about mentaly keeping on track, but we were given 1 day/meal for cheat. Which was great,,,the next day the tummy would be bloated, feeling sick,,,yes it got to were eating junk food didn't feel good. And mentally our bodies had to start realizing that hey, Id raither not eat 3 cheat meals,,but maybe 1 treat per week.

I wanna be like that again,,,but seriously don't beat yourself up....