Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #91  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . . another dull day . . . but that's OK, it sort of suits my mood . . . or maybe my mood sort of suits the weather.

Another pound has gone to 'ugly-pound-heaven'. On Sunday it would have been two, but one of them just couldn't bear to become 'official' I guess. So I'll settle for one.

Hey dafatn. Good for Justin. You've probably lost too since you've been eating clean. Well, Goy, sounds like we've got mainland NS covered from end to end.

Have a good day, gang. See you soon. Keep on doing the good stuff.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:27 AM   #92  
stbakd

hey meowee it's sunny here and i'm keeping it. i'm starting an accounting course on monday. glen
Old 03-22-2006, 08:49 AM   #93  
Onward and Downward

Haw, haw, Hefty. The sun will eventually work it's way East and you can't stop it. Enjoy it while you've got it, boyyo.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:01 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

YA!! I know I would have given Trinas hubby the big old boot as soon as I found out he was messing around!!! lol!! And by the looks of him who would have wanted him(yuck) lol!!!
Yes the veggie hating guy was just being plain lame when it came to the veggie ordeal,for a 30+++ something guy to be scared to eat his veggies is totally absurd! lol!!

they have a show called miracles in the ER??? That sounds great! I don't get to watch much tv with a 2 year old around and when I do I'm far to tired to watch anything!! I used to love watching Trama in the ER and birth stories,etc...now I watch Little Bear and Franklin LOL!!! My favorite is Toopy and Benoo HAHA! I also LOVE to watch Miami ink when I think about it,and have the time.
So far here is about the same as last time I posted here,-8 and sunny! Another month and I'll be getting ready for camping season! I'm pumped about that!Started to buy the necessities already,like the camp site,jigs for fishing,cloths for cleaning etc. Can't wait!
W.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:20 PM   #95  
Addicted to potato salad!

W. - I love the picture of you and your son. He looks like such a happy guy!! My vast exposure to the tv also includes the Nick Jr set. Someday I'll have the tv to myself again and I can watch what I want through tear-stained eyes, missing my little guy at kindergarden.

Well, the sun is shining on...THE ICE BREAKER!! It's parked at the breakwall down on the river as we speak!! My favorite sign of spring. AND, they're loaded up with the channel markers because the ships start moving tomorrow!! I can't wait. My son and I will be going to the water when we see one coming, get out our binoculars and find the ships flag...then we look up the flag's country, then find it on our globe to see how far its come around the world just so we can see it float passed little ole Cape Vincent.

I'm so happy!! I can hardly wait!!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #96  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

AAAAAAAAAH I can relax now, I know for a fact I did wayyy too much today. Seriously I covered this whole city on my errands. So much accomplished,,,feeling quite smug. Ate super healthy, other then drinking chai tea latte, not sure if thats good or bad. Tasted darn good so going with bad...lol

Weather was balmy...spring like. wrecked my favorite leather shoes today when I got stuck in some mud...grrr
Old 03-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #97  
Onward and Downward

Nova Scotia checking in . . . another dull and relatively cold day. I think we were having nicer weather in January than now.

One good thing about being at the grandchildren stage of life . . . you do get to watch 'adult' TV . . . never fear, girls, your time will come again.

Have a good day doing all the right stuff.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:34 PM   #98  
goy

another NS check in... not too sunny, but not cloudy.... just an inbetween day. hehe
i went to the gym this am while my little one was in pre school...... now i sit at the computer while my house work waits for me. hehe

have agreat day all
Old 03-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #99  
Give me strength

Alberta weather seems to be the hot spot! Snow is melting fast here...my dog is sunning herself on the window ledge.

well off to find some colorful boas,,,need to make a parrot costume.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #100  
Ilene the Bean

Ontario checking in .. ran 8.17k it was awesome 10C and , I ran in a long sleeve t-shirt, it's all good
Old 03-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #101  
Give me strength

Ilene, i feel like Ive run a few KMs.... I have been doing errands trying to get things for the caberat Im stage managing next month. And no other parents signed up to help with our school play so Ive been doing both props and costumes, have most of the props. And 90% of the costumes. YAY!

well I had a great day, warm weather,,,but again with the spooky fog.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:39 AM   #102  
Onward and Downward

The sun is shining here in 'eastern' Nova Scotia and it's a couple of degrees above freezing. I always feel better when the sun is out, even though I pulled something in the back of my right knee yesterday and it is very sore. Just thinking about your 8+ km run is making it throb. Think I'll take a couple of tylenol and put it to bed for a bit.

See you later, gang. Hope you each will have a couple of extra minutes of exercise today to make up for the fact that I don't think I'll be doing any.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:50 AM   #103  
Addicted to potato salad!

Checking in from just south of the border here! Did I mention the ships are moving along the river? Hallelujah!

Cloudy today, but yesterday it was sunny and wonderful. It didn't get above freezing, which is good because then the dog can go outside without dragging in half the backyard. We haven't had any precipitation, frozen or wet, for about two weeks...which is so nice. It'll cut down on the mud when it warms up.

BUT, I took my son for a bike ride and warmed up our rosy cheeks with cocoa for him and green tea for me. That sun is just to nice to let a little coldness get in the way.

Talk to you guys soon!!

Kris
Old 03-24-2006, 11:49 AM   #104  
stbakd

hi all. sunny here. i'm going to the y later. glen
Old 03-25-2006, 02:39 AM   #105  
Give me strength

hello all, again we had a warm day,,,had a busy day, but got alot done.

feeling good, getting my strength back, didn't eat so great, went to Red Lobster with a good friend,,,had garlic shrimp,,,and it was dripping in butter...bad bad
Closed Thread