march 3rd plan for a nearly perfect day

• hopefully it goes better than today did!

im going extra light.

breakfast- spinach, turkey egg white scramble

l- peanuts and a tangerine

s- curry soup

d- two pork chops
  • B: Will be 3 fried eggs, and 5 small sausage links.
    L: Going out with my Mom. Will be good!
    D: Chicken roll up

*Going to make sure I get in at least 20 mins of cardio, if my legs aren't still sore*
  • i am going to run/walk 4 miles today. not sure on my diet, although i know i am having 3 eggs scrambled this morning as soon as my meds kick in!

i only had like 10 baby carrots and some broccoli for dinner last night while at school. i am STARVING this morning!!
  • ok had to post again.....i still have 2 days of this restricted calorie thing i am doing (about 1000 a day)....well i just went and tried on those "rodeo jeans"....and wowza wowza wowza! i didnt have to lay down to zip!!! so maybe its the no salt thing for 5 days (so far) or the combination of everything, but i am happy happy happy!!! by sunday i should be feeling just fine in those jeans!!
  • not sure if this is a good day but here's what i'm having today.

B- tuna and pickles with wheat bread
    S- my cafe latte drink
    L- a bbq sandwich left over from a meeting yesterday at work
    S- apple
    D- probably a ham roll up (whole wheat tortilla, ham, cheese and light ceasar dressing.) (yummy)
  • Good Job June! I think it makes everyone feel great when they can get into "The jeans". I have two sizes to drop before I get in my favorite jeans, I can't wait.

Breakfast-scrambled eggs and wheat toast and a half cup of coffee, only because I spilled the other half. Whoops!
    Snack-slimfast snack bar
    Lunch-Low fat bean dip with baked chips
    Dinner-Baked fish and salad
  • I'm doing the running here and there and in and out thing today. So I'm nibbling on the run. But I have a really nice fish dinner planned, so when the dust settles everything should be fine.
    I forgot to buy cottage cheese this morning! Can you believe it?
  • Yea...Yea...I know I am late, but its the way my day is going......

First Let me say Wayyyyyyy to goooooooo June...You go girl!!!!!

B-all bran no fat milk
    s-peaches triscuts about 4 or so...
    L- out for lunch with the girls in the office( pray for me)
    s- I may skip this I am not sure...will see how lunch goes
    D- This is totaly up in the air

35mins treadmill
    20mins weights
  • so far i had 3 egg omelet, only 1 yolk with a piece of ham
    ran my 4 miles
    ate 2 boiled eggs...
    then a yogurt.

then i thought that i should walk the 3 miles (roundtrip) for my nails and toes appt...that was tough walking back...im pooped

and i have nothing to eat in the house anymore so i have to go to the grocer. unless i eat more eggs and i think i shouldnt
  • Left turn! Made an urgent trip to a Purolator office (long story, stressful!) so of course we ate out. I ate good food but tons of it and a touch of the vino! I guess I could still do a few arm things. I feel like I've been in the car all day.