Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:04 PM   #31  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Just as I suspected...I had retained water from my works days, and actually had a two pound loss. Its funny, I think I might have broke into the 130s today (140.6 with clothes on) and my body still looks like butter.lol

That's what I get for doing diet alone, without exercise.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

congrats coolmomma. don't worry, you'll firm up that butter!! now that you're excerising, you can do it!! yay for you!!!

thanks jelly for the words. i appreciate everyone's support.

We can do this!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 04:43 PM   #33  

Hi Ladies !!! Happy to report that we can add another 2 pounds to our group total loss, but I am pretty sure I won't make it to my goal, since I have not even made it to the halfway point !!! However, I am not giving up yet !!!

Thanks to all of you for keeping me honest and giving me somethig to work toward !

Hugs,
Dawn
reshiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #34  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Good job on all the losses!! I love coming to this thread to see how everyones doing! Its great motivation!!!

My weigh in Tuesday. I cant wait lol. I cant wait to hit my 30 lbs mark!!!
I worked my butt off on Wed! I did 60 mins on my stair stepper!!! and 50 mins of Pilates, the hard one lol. Boy was I sore yesterday! Im still sore, but im going to try to work through the pain and do it again! I felt so great after I did all that. I usually do after I exercise. Im starting to get to a point where I LIKE exercising and actually LOOK forward to it!! Ahhh whats wrong with me LOL!!!

Keep up the losing!!

Randee
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:29 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

i didn't read all of the blogs yesterday. i missed the one to me from bigmammamita...thanks for the advice. i am going to try to join a cardio class at the new gym. i didn't work out last night because it was alittle intimidating walking around by myself. so i set up an appointment for monday to go thru the room and machines with a personal trainer. try to get some tips from him on how to start accomplishing my goals. this new gym has longer hours and more classes. i belive we do need cardio AND weight training while eating better.

anyways, i am at least happy to report i am back down to the 179 i was at last friday. no other loss, but happy to report that anyways.

my kids and i are starting a new thing at home, where we are going to try one new fruit and vegetable a week. and maybe new recipes too.

by the way, someone mentioned to me i may not want to eat so much tuna. that i may be getting too much mercury in my diet. sooooo, i will have to cut back on that to once or twice a week. not every day.

anyways, how's every one else doing????
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #36  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I made my own web site...the first time I have done anything like it. I put a counter on it....just to see how many where looking...How sad am I...I am the only one its counting. I go there to see if I can add things and put photos on it...and enter stuff in my blog...Its all to funny....lol
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:27 PM   #37  
Losing for Life!

A little Something to think about!

Choices

Every moment, you make a choice. You are where you are because of the choices you have made in the past. The choices you make today will determine your future. With each choice you make, ask yourself, "Where will this choice lead? How will it affect my life tomorrow, next week, next month, 5 years from now?"

Experience will teach you which choices work for you, and which ones work against you. Consider your life purpose, your goals, your direction, and your focus in the choices you make -- which choices will enable you to develop into the person you want to be? You can spend your time doing the things that will bring you closer to your goals, or you can spend your time seeking immediate comfort and gratification. The choice is up to you, and it will make all the difference in the world.

A life that is successful and fulfilled is no more difficult than a life of mediocrity. Successful people aren't any luckier, nor are they any more intelligent, or more skilled than the average person. Successful people are distinguised by the fact that they have chosen to do the things that will make them successful. Not just in the big decisions, but also the every day, moment-by-moment decisions that make up the bulk of living.
Life is made of choices, not chances. Which choices are you making?

-- Ralph Marston
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

Hope ya'all don't mind but I would love to join the group as well I have a trip to Vegas planned right after the first of April and I want to look my best. I had already set a goal for that - and now it would be great to have support from folks trying for the same time too.

I am 28 and have a 7 yr old little girl. Divorced but have a wonderful BF who is so supportive, heck he even did Pilates with me last night My goal is to watch my calories on FitDay and limit carbs, trying to exercise nightly, switching between strength training (Pilates) and cardio (swimming or aerobics) to get to my goal.

About two years ago I had done the SBD and was down to an ultime low of 171, but since then I have gone back up the good part is I know I can do it (as I have before) and I know how good it feels to lose the weight.

I am thinking the first 5-6 pds will come off pretty easily (realitively speaking) since my body liked to hoover around the 175 mark, if I just get back to healthy eating and exercise. But the next 5 lbs will be where the serious work comes into play and I will be here for all the support I can get to hit my April goal.

Thanks so much!! Looking forward to a skinner Aprils Fool
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #39  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I am so proud of myself. I finally exercised today. I let the whole day pass and then it was after 7 and I was going to just be like, forget it but I kicked myself in the butt and got in 40 minutes of cardio and I'm very proud of myself. Wow, not exercising for so many weeks really makes a difference. I'm going to have to build myself back up all over again. But I'm really glad I exercised today.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:06 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

Awesome Tracey!! I was thinking of bagging it for today too - but now I just might reconsider
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:29 PM   #41  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Sassy!!!!!!! Great to have you here. And proud of you that you have decided to make that step to change your llifestlye. Whatever you feel or need, don't forget to write it down. Everyone here is fantastic. Keep postive.

Teahoney-
so happy for you Glad you got up and did your thing. Keep it up.

Okay everyone, hope you all have a great night. I gotta go and cuddle with my hubby
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #42  

Default weigh in

Hi ladies, I'm finally reporting my loss for this week of 1lb. I have been eating sporadically and some of the time I have actually snacked after 1 am. I was too scared to get on the scale earlier in the week because I know I was not following the plan and was thinking I might have gained. I'll take the lb loss. Hoping for a better next week. I weigh in at curves on thursday, wish me luck.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #43  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Tracey how are the new shoes working out for you? I had to get some new ones. My other new ones fell apart....lol to many trips to the threadmill

No weight loss today to report but I did lose a inch in my wist....thats a good thing. I am still working hard and will not give up!!!!!

Welcome Sassy!!!!! keep up the good work and stay with us you are in good company.....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:39 AM   #44  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend. It was a good one for me. went to the oark with the family and cleaned the casa
Gonna go pay a phone bill today and just handg out with my love ones. Well have a good one and stay postive. If you catch your self cheating........Just slap your hand and throw it away Stay positve!!!!!!!!!
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:50 AM   #45  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL Jelly, I will try to keep it out of my hand in the first place but if I do happen to find it there... will remember your advice.

Dance
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote