Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-22-2006, 04:21 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default February 22nd Plan for a nearly perfect day

Am I allowed to make this thread? I didn't see it up today!

i had

rasberry ginger cereal 1.5 c with a c of skim milk (ceral had about 6 g prot in that serving size!)

snack- luna bar 180 and diet coke

lunch?? not hungry yet

snack- rum and diet coke one of my friends is insisting i meet her out for a drink... this is all i can think of that is somewhat okay.

dinner- pork chop, fennel, cabbage salad, cucummber slices, and maybe if i am super hungry BRUSSEL SPROUTS! I love em!

Whats your plan?

*well ended up having a greek salad plate with some hummus and pita bread and of course, salad, for lunch. hummus- prob not a great choice but not the worst i could have made. i skipped the rum and dc and just had a dc when i went iwth the friend though because i didnt feel like i the cals to spare... and i added c. +1/2 of van nf yogurt for lunch.

Last edited by readyfreddy; 02-22-2006 at 10:01 PM.
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Yes you are!!!
B-all bran
s-snack bar
L-soup
s- none
D- not sure

treadmill
floor workout
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #3  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Of course you're allowed to start it! Only reason I didn't was that I thought there seemed to be waning interest in this thread, but as long as there are chicks still willing to plan, then we need a thread!

Today I ate:-

Breakfast - banana, protein shake, cup of coffee
Snack - pack of baby carrots, 10 cherry toms
Lunch - beef ragout
Snack - small apple, peanut butter, kashi bar
Dinner - leftover chicken and biscuits.
Water - 2 liters+
Exercise - sick with cold, going to lay off the gym till Monday.
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey I will be here!!!!!! I need this every day. This thread keep me where I need to be its a real challenge to do this everday so who ever gets there frist Please Post this thread......I am begging you!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I like this thread, because it helps me figure out what all I'm going to eat for the day! Or even just for dinner, as the case is tonight!!!

B: 3 eggs, fried & 5 sausage links
L: Medium size chicken breast...boneless/skinless with side of broccoli w/ cheese.
D: Going to have a salad, consisting of leaf lettuce, boneless skinless chicken breast, cheese, and South Beach ranch dressing! YUM!

My exercise today so far is sorting my GIGANTIC pile of clothes, and doing about 8 loads of laundry, and cleaning my room...as it's a war zone! Going to do some of my "Dance off the Inches" dvd later if I'm up to it.

I really can't wait for the weather to get better!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

i like this thread too. it gives me ideas of what I might should be eating.

B- tuna with salad cubes and one peice wheat toast
L- grilled chicken chef salad with vinegarette dressing and extra white vinegar
S- a 100 calorie pack chips ahoy cookies
D- one lean hamburger pattie cut up with a little steak sauce and maybe some turnips

working on getting my proteins up and my carbs down.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:44 PM   #7  
Running Wild

i love this thread. keeps me honest. which is probably why i went off the deep end today..but once i came home around 12:30 to work from home rest of day i did better. nothing bad to eat here.

breakfast: light yogurt, banana
snack: which i ate about 10 min after breakfast was a 100 cal pack of cheese nips; then i ate um, 2 of those mini chocolate mr goodbars
lunch: my sandwich that i made

seems like i ate something more but now i cant think of it. i havent eaten a thing since i got home though. now looking back at this i didnt do so bad but i sure felt "fat" today, therefore i was putting something in my mouth constantly up till i left work. at 4pm i went to the gym and ran my *** off. its so hot and humid here today that it wasnt hard to do. but again the humidity makes me puffy therefore my pants were snug this morning and i went off the deep end emotionally. just mad at everyone at work, and even cried. **sigh** good thing today is over.

dinner will be: chicken and something else. not sure yet.
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote