February 20th plan for a nearly perfect day

• Well I did not see this yet so I will get the ball rolling..
    B-all bran
    s-snack bar
    L-tuna and Triscuts
    s-snack bar
    D-not sure

I will do my weight workout today. I not sure about the weather and my walk but I will try to make it out today..I hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • My week basically consists of a few items. Its the week before my 10K and I have to be diligent in my choices. so my entries will be boring and basically the same every day.

Breakfast: banana; fat free yogurt
    Snack: jello
    Lunch: since i am meeting friends for lunch at mexican food joint, i plan on tortilla soup and a salad
    Snack: 100 cal pack
    Dinner: baked chicken

I am sure I will have a few other things thrown in there cause I will get hungry and/or snacky.
  • Today I will eat:-

Breakfast - protein pancake (1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 1/3 cup cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon), recipe courtesy of this site. Made 2 pancakes and 1 was enough to fill me.
    Snack - cherry toms, baby carrots
    Lunch - curried lentils and vegetables, orange, handful almonds
    Snack - protein shake
    Dinner - turkey toscada, corn
    Water - 2 liters+
    Exercise - cardio on elliptical for 30 mins, 45 mins of circuit training w/weights
  • Another weigh-in and lost 2 more! I gotta keep going. Still no change in my clothes.

Breakfsat: 1/2 c cottage cheese (those protien pancakes sound good!)

Lunch: 1 sun dried tomato garden burger patty, and scrambled eggs (1/4 c e.beaters with 1 whole egg) all wrapped up together in a tortilla with hot sauce.

Dinner: not sure. I'm having a planning slump.

Btw, I found out adding one whole egg in with the egg beaters is still not too many calories and tastes much better. Not so much of that "chewing on air" sensation I was getting. lol
  • Alright! Today's been going good so far.
    B: 3 eggs fried, and far too many sausages! LOL...but I knew I was going to not be able to have lunch, so it's sorta like compensation, right?
    L: None
    D: If mom hasn't cooked anything, I'll probably just have a salad. Or just some chicken and broccoli with cheese.

No exercise today, as I have been in classes...blah. And I'll be getting home kinda late-ish. Tomorrow's another day, though.

Weighed in yesterday. Down 1 more pound to an even -40 since December 12th.
  • breakfast
    1 c. cereal with milk and a latte- 350 cals

snack- apple 70 cals the other half of the esspresso i made with milk- 50 cals

lunch- mini tangerine, chicken sandwhich on sprouted wheat bread (400 cals)

dinner- pork chop, gravy, roasted fenel and cabage salad - 600 cals (guessing a little high because i used some butter (1/2 tablespoon) cooking, but about .3 lbs uncooked pork and the cabbage has about 60 cals of dressing per serving)

1470 cals.