3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 14th - plan for a nearly perfect day (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/76100-february-14th-plan-nearly-perfect-day.html)

Kim R 02-14-2006 06:48 AM

February 14th - plan for a nearly perfect day

B - oatmeal, small banana, green tea
s - tangerine
L - sandwich (whole wheat bread, fat-free turkey breast cold cuts, lettuce, tomato), baby carrots.
s - 1/4 c whole almonds, apple.
S - broiled salmon, baked yam, asparagus - and a special St. Valentine's Day treat, a frosted cupcake.

Exercise today is volunteering with students from grades 1 - 3. :dizzy:

jillybean720 02-14-2006 06:52 AM

Ended up having some V-Day chocolates yesterday, so I bumped my calories for the day up to 1251--still not bad :^:

As for today...
  • granola cereal w/skim milk
  • Morningstar Farms veggie burger on wheat bun
  • instant teriyaki lo mein noodle stuff (Jeff's choice for V-Day dinner)
I'm sure I'll find some junk food along the way, so what's listed only adds up to about 863 calories. I'll update tomorrow morning :)

kayleystar 02-14-2006 06:58 AM

Today for me:
B: 3 eggs, fried, & 4 sausage links
L: Chicken, broccoli, & cheese mixture
D: Chicken salad w/ South Beach Ranch Dressing

I did 14 minutes of my dance dvd this morning to help wake me up, and plan on doing a whole lot more tonight, as I have the house to myself!

Kim R 02-14-2006 07:07 AM

Ooops! The sandwich bread wasn't as fresh as I thought (i.e. moldy :o ). Substitute a large salad for lunch.

srmb60 02-14-2006 08:30 AM

LOL Kim R .... the best plans are flexible!

JustJuneBug 02-14-2006 09:07 AM

Well the girl in the office next to me brought yummy kolaches from Kolache Factory, so I picked one out hoping for one that just had egg..but i got the one with egg and sausage. at least there wasnt cheese inside.

I did however bring the following to work today:

wheat pasta spaghetti (will it EVER be gone?)
100 cal pack of cheese nips
banana
vitamin water
boca chicky nug's

I have no idea what I am eating tonight, but of course there IS still more spaghetti left. i think though i might just steam the asparagus and the broccoli i bought and have that with more boca chicky.

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-14-2006 09:25 AM

Ok My day will go(I hope)like this
B-toast w/peanutbutter
s-snack bar
L-turkey sand/whole wheat bread
s-snack bar
D-roast,brown rice, green beans

I will try for 120oz of water
I will get my walk in today 2miles
20min weights
15min floor workout

The tradeshow will ship soon I will be working harder on the weight loss thing
So I will be posting more and reaching my goals....

LynneA 02-14-2006 10:25 AM

Well, this morning our boss brought in Valentine's cup cakes that his wife made, strawberry and chocolate so I had a strawberry one! Tonight, husband is taking me out to dinner luckily we're going to Bonefish so I should be able to eat wisely.

Breakfast - oatmeal, mug of tea

Snack - strawberry cupcake :o , will probably have some cottage cheese on crackers later this morning

Lunch - leftover mexican chicken and rice

Snack - orange

Dinner - Bonefish! Probably going to have the mahi mahi which rocked last time we went or the tuna, mmmmm, with steamed veggies. Might have a glass of white wine. I'm not going to have cocktails. No, I'm not. I'm really really not!

Water - 2 liters

Exercise - today is rest day, my little knees hurt from last night's gym session!

BeezKnees 02-14-2006 10:37 AM

:)

Bfast - 1 cup cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats) with 1 cup skim milk
Lunch - Tabouleh and grilled chicken
Snack - 1oz mixed nuts, 1 small apple
Dinner - Out to Razoo's with the family - probably blackened chicken, salad and dressing on the side. :)

JustJuneBug 02-14-2006 12:42 PM

so far i have managed to only eat 2 of those mr goodbar mini's....whoever put all that in the office kitchen on our floor needs to be shot!

CoolMom75 02-14-2006 12:56 PM

Finally got some groceries, so:

Breakfast: cottage cheese
snack orange
lunch: pita sandwich, maybe hummus or salmon? w/ veggies
Dinner: another batch of lentil soup, gotta use up the broccoli

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-14-2006 02:47 PM

I have been doing well on my eating today...I only got in 1 mile on walking.I think that good I have not been able to walk in 3 weeks..I enjoyed the sunshine so much today...It was great to get out in the middle of the day and just walk...

Snack time talk to all yall later...

JustJuneBug 02-14-2006 04:25 PM

i have speedwork tonight. 6 x 400's...blah...

but so far i havent given in on the treats the building management had for us, nor have i gone back to eat any more chocolate.

the banana however, did not survive!!