February 10th - plan for a nearly perfect day

• Good Morning .

My day has gone almost perfect already, I dragged my lazy procrastinating butt to the gym this morning. Very happy with myself. This means that I won't have to do the gym this evening after work and I can go home when I finish at 4! Yippee!

Today I will eat :-

Breakfast - half a wholewheat bagel pre-gym, bowl of oatmeal and mug of coffee post-gym.

Snack - cottage cheese, 2 rye crackers

Lunch - turkey sandwich on wholegrain bread with lettuce, tomato, avocado and light mayo, orange

Snack - apple

Dinner - spag-bol leftovers made with wholewheat pasta, asparagus

Water - 2 liters

Exercise - ran 2.5 miles at the gym this morning .

T.G.I.F
  • I like this!
    This is the first time I've posted on a Plan thread...

Breakfast -
    1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats with 3/4 cup skim milk

Snack -
    Red peppers with a little ranch dressing

Lunch -
    1 can Progresso veggie soup

Snack -
    LF microwave popcorn

Dinner -
    Not sure yet. Thinking of brown rice and beans with salad.

Looks like I need some more protein though...

Proably won't do much exercising today, except for crunches with my daughter tonight and maybe a little bouncing on the mini tramp.

Goals -
    Drink nothing but water, and lots of it.
    Eat clean all day. No junk.
  • Happy Friday to everyone!!!! We are ordering Chinese for lunch today here at work since we have a working lunch meeting. I tired to make my choice as healthy as possible...

B: 1/2c egg beaters, 1 sm plum, 4 strawberries
    S: 6oz low cal/low carb yogurt
    L: cup of egg drop soup, chicken & broccolli in a light white sauce sans rice
    S: carrots and low cal hummus
    D: not sure, maybe chicken breast w/ veggies

Workout: Run for 30 min at the park. it is really cold here today but I would love to get outside in the fresh air.
  • Today is a high-cal day on my cycle, so while it may seem very much imperfect, it actually fits perfectly into my plan, so here's today's menu:
    • glass of V8
    • 2 slices cheese pizza
    • 2 turkey burgers on wheat buns w/Swiss cheese, spinach, and sesame ginger sauce
    • SunChips
    • smoothie (skim milk, frozen strawberries, bananas, Splenda, vanilla, and ff Cool Whip)
    Total of about 2060 calories per Fitday
  • Quote:
    smoothie (skim milk, frozen strawberries, bananas, Splenda, vanilla, and ff Cool Whip)
    Oh man, that sounds awesome. Cool Whip in a smoothie? Who woulda thunk it?! I'm going to try that over the weekend, thanks Jill!
  • i had my fruit cup along with a bagel (dry) this morning.

i grabbed a banana off the counter as i was leaving the house this morning, so sometime during the day i will eat that.

i am so exhausted today that i have nothing else planned as far as eating. i know i will be having the last of the chicky parmesean i made this week after my 3 mile run after work today. I am going to go ahead and fix my wheat pasta with ground turkey and fresh tomato sauce for the weekend tonight that way its done! so i might eat a bit of the pasta with my chicky!

then i am going out with a friend tonight, so that means a couple of beers i deserve it though! what a week! and i put on these pants this morning and they ARE BAGGING...i really shouldnt even be wearing them!
  • Oh boy! I have to work three twelve hour shifts the next three days, and its going to be tough to stick to my calorie range.

So far, a low fat yogurt: 1/2 cup
    I'll have a gardenburger for lunch, and some brussle sprouts
    snack: apple
    dinner: do'nt know. Fish again?

I didn't pack meals today, so I need to be selective in the cafeteria.
  • Lynne--yeah, it's really good (to me, anyway)! I used to use sugar-free ice cream or frozen yogurt in my smoothies, but I got tired of aaaaalll those added calories, so I tried just milk and Cool Whip, and it makes it thick enough so as not to be runny and still very yummy!
  • Here I am!!!
    Today has gone to he$$ in a handbasket.....lol
    B-I did not get breakfast
    s-no snack
    L-Grilled chicken sand
    s- none
    D-I could not tell you what it going to be even if you put a gun to my head..lol

I can only hope that this weekend will be better than today...