3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Does anyone [who is] feel 'not fat'?

Old 02-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #31

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

I have a very different perspective here. When I was at my highest weight I knew I was fat (and now, even though I'm smaller, I'm still overweight and I can feel that)-- but there was nothing in my head telling me that being fat meant being ugly. I think it's a great thing if you can be overweight and still feel pretty, put together and valuable, because feelings of self worth should not be based on a number. However, as beautiful and great as you feel when you're heavy, I know it'll feel 10x better when we're all at our lowest!

One for 5 pounds:
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:27 PM   #32

this will sound really dumb but I went from a 115-179 without feeling I had gained any weight. I mean my clothes were shrinking and my body was retaining more water than normal but I never felt fat. Boy talk about queen of denial maybe I am still in denial I was never really fat just slightly larger than I am now
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.