Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-06-2006, 04:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Default A new goal for this week....

Okay, so i have been a little upset over my scale not really budging much this past month. Since joining the fitday, I am thinking maybe I am eating too much fat and carbs. I'm not really sure how it is suppose to look, but when i see pizza on it, and stuff like that, I am thinking maybe that is my downfall. I have been eating alot of lean cruisine pizzas that is.

So this weekend, I went to the store and i wouldn't say i loaded up on fruits and veggies, but I did buy some apples, bannanas and pineapple bites. I also bought some balsmic vinegar to put on my lettuce to cut down on the calories from salad dressing. It was actually pretty good.

So, what do you think if I have 2 fried eggs (in Pam spray), and 2 peices turkey bacon for breakfast, a Lean Cruisine sandwich for lunch, an apple for snack, a bannana after the gym, and for dinner a peice of chicken breast and a veggie on the side, and maybe a salad in my balsmic vinegar??? think that might do the trick??

oh, and one other silly question. What does SVN mean?? (do i have the letters in the right order??)

thanks everyone for any support you can give. Please feel free to go to my fitday and look at my food diary. just don't judge me too harshley on this past sunday. I know it looks bad. it was just one of those days. (saturday may not look much better)
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

You may want to look at this thread we take it one day at a time
Feb 6th Plan for the Perfect Day. We change to day every day and start anew. I myself have not seen the scale move in 3 weeks I know its because I have not been walk as much as I need to....you may want to add something to your workout.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #3  

Quote:
oh, and one other silly question. What does SVN mean?? (do i have the letters in the right order??)
Could it be NSV? I'm not very good with the acronyms (if that's what they are) either but I know NSV stands for Non Scale Victory.
holicanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Good, you can share with me what TOM means.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 249.4/210.0/140

TOM = Time of the month. An especially challenging time for many of us.
Scrappy Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 09:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

hahahaha, I know what you mean about TOM!! It took me a couple minutes to figure that one out too. I am still working on dh when I think people are talking about their husbands. and dd, and someothers i can't think of at the moment. But I am so glad to now know what NSV means. Thanks for explaining.

And I have a plan for myself today. I had two fried eggs and two peices of turkey bacon for breakfast. (lots of protein)

For lunch, I am having a lein cruisin Panini.

A 30 minute walk at lunch

A bannana for snack

and Chicken Breast for supper, with just a little mac & cheese and some vegetable (maybe some turnips with vinegar)
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote