Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #1  

Default Well, my official weight is....

I weighed just under a month ago at 217. I haven't stepped on the scale since but I have been working very hard. I was so worried about weighing this morning I had an awful dream that I weighed 215. I even dreamed my husband stood there and had me backwards and told my weight. When he said 215 I said, "You must be wrong!" LOL!

Well, that is exactly what happened this morning. He got me on the scale and turned me around and weighed, except I weighed 206

So I am 4 lbs. lighter than the 210 I estimated. 206 can be a terrible "set" point for me though so I really plan to turn on the aerobics for a few weeks. My mom is coming at the end of Feb and I'd like to be just low enough that in the right clothes she won't be able to tell how much weight I've gained. Call me devious.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Default I feel GOOD, like Sugar and Spice...

11 lb loss in 1 month! WOOT! I'm on my first 6 weeks challenge. My goal was to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks (by the end of Jan). I'm on 9lbs now. FEELS GOOD! I don't excercise as much as I should. That's like a novel concept to me. Before you know it, you will be in the onederland.

Wanna hear something funny. Because of the weather we haven't been going outside to play at recess (teacher) but not too long ago I started walking laps with a pedometer around the perimeter while I watched the kids. Stopping only when I needed to solve something. Yesterday, someone joined me! HAHAHAH. It's contagious!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 11:10 AM   #3  

All right! Keep going. That is awesome loss in 6 weeks. Walking is SO good! I can't walk here (road too dangerous) so I'm stuck doing indoor aerobics or eviliptical. I hate it while I do it, but afterwards this amazing sense of well being and accmplishment comes over me. So it's awesome you are setting the example for somebody else!!!

Onederland! I can't weight. Hee hee!

Old 01-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Default Influencing others

During that time I even picked up a gym buddy. LOL. Pretty good for a girl that just moved this state. One of my coworkers expressed a need to look into gyms. Well my gym allows me to bring 1 vistor free anytime I want. Since she is as financially challenged as me, she jumped on it. We are still finding it hard to go more than 1-2 times a week. But as someone said before, 1-2 times is more than I did this time last year or even this time 2 months ago (oh, wait, that is last year..lol). Next 2 weeks will be a challenge though because my husband goes on a business trip for 10 days and the gym I have doesn't have a babysitter. It's free to me though (one of the civilian department of defense benefits).

P.S. My pedometer might not be top of the line and most accurate but it is a clip on money pouch with a pedometer on top. Means every time I want my money, credit cards or license, I have to strap it on. Double duty!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote