Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 184/C/145

Sheri, I think it will take me a few weeks to get in that mine set that you have to indulge without feeling guilty every once in a while. It is mearly impossible to live off lean protien, veggies, and whole wheat....sometimes a little fat and simple carbs can go a long way Not saying I dont indulge once a week, i just feel terrible about it and I hate that!

Jenn
jenn_mullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 246

Height: 5' 6"

Weigh in

I lost 3 pounds this week.
yukimfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:42 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

Yeah
Finally a loss. 1 pound down and on my way.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #79  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

No loss for me this week...oh well I will try for next week and I will be working harder on it I am still hanging in and not going to let the small stuff get to me I have had a bad weekend...BUT still moveing...good job on the other losses ladies keep it up I will be joining you soon I hope..

Later
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:41 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 155/143/128

Height: 5'9"

I biked today! and I ate in my calorie range!!! (the extra weight i had put on was from TOM, and now im back to the start... but at least i haven't gained.)
dietcokeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #81  
dgpebbles

Great job Ladies...Way to go...Looks like we are all on our way to hitting our goals..I will be weighing in tomorrow...I've been eating really good and I only missed one day of exercise...
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:53 PM   #82  

Hey Everyone...
Inspired, happy, go get 'em ice is BACK in the building!!!!!!!

After all the misery all the problem was... (is) that i was anemic! (AGAIN!)
I have had big problems before with it , at one stage my blood iron level was 5 (mg i assume) when it needs to be at least 200!
The doctor was amazed i was still on my feet that day!
I am not a big red meat eater! and for some reason i cannot assorb iron easily! I keep getting told just to stay on iron tablets for the rest of my life, but after a few months i start forgetting, then i feel better so i just stop!
I will have some bloodwork done today and i will find out in the next day or so, but the doctor is certain, and knowing the problems i have had i should have seen it!! I started taking iron tablets yesterday again, and yes today i feel better! the energy is back, and i want to do some excercise!

If anyone has any problems, i would suggest going to the doc, and getting that bloodwork done!

With allowing myself treats, my version of that is making my usual foods, but making them healthier! like this morning i had french toast.! 1 egg, 1/4-1/2 cup no fat milk, 1 teaspoon splenda(mixed together), 2 slices multi-grain bread, and cooked with cooking spray on the pan.
Still tastes the same, but no guilt!
Or instead of chips or fries, i like to make wedges! cut up the potatoes, cook in microwave until 1/2 cooked, put them in a bag with some herbs/spices (packet of taco seasoning is yum) shake them around to coat them. them put them on a tray, spray with cooking spray, and cook in the oven on high until crunchy.

Feels good to be smiling again!
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 184/C/145

Default Good Job Ladies!

Congrats to all on your weight loss success! It is fabulous how well everyone is doing!! I am still waiting for Tuesday to complete my weigh in, which I am crossing both fingers it will be positive! Keep up the good work and exercise!

Jenn
jenn_mullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 06:48 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 166/159/140

Sheri- Thanks for the awesome pic me up!!

I am still staying on track, but you gotta love the motivation! I am staying steady on that scale, still only 3 lbs down, but that is great! I plan on kickin it up a knotch this week, as I have an all girls weekend retreat next week, and none of them are changing their life, like I am!!! So I am sure it will be a challenge. I plan on taking plenty of water and friendly snacks, maybe salad too. This group is called the "lunch ladies", great cooks, but nothing healthier. So we will see. We are staying at a State park, so I am hoping to get out for a run or bike ride each morning. (if the alligators don't come out).
Have a great week everyone!
sunshine06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #85  
Losing for Life!

yukimfat: Yes! That is awesome. You go girl!

chaarli: Yes you are headed in the right direction, way to go!

Leigh: Sorry you had a rough weekend. You take care of yourself and you will come back even stronger!

dietcokeaddict: Excellent! Good for you for biking, activity will make you strong! Damn TOM! lol

Sonja: Alright, it is great to hear your usual happy self in this post! I am glad you discovered that it was the iron. You are right we all need to make sure we keep up on our yearly checkups and get that bloodwork done. Tose recipes sound great I am going to make the French Toast. Do you get Egg Beaters down there? I found that I get a lot more egg if I use that instead of a egg in the shell.

Teri: I love your picture, what a great smile! Maybe you can teach your group of ladies a thing or two about being a healthy happy active person! You are doing great!

Keep up the great work everyone!
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:32 PM   #86  
Losing for Life!

STOP!

Thread is now closed please look for week 5, January 23, 2006!
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:42 AM   #87  

Smile I Want To Participate

I want in!!!

My challenge is to lose 20 lbs and gain as much muscle as I can by April.

chiarij
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote