3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Who doesnt want a little daily support? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/72631-who-doesnt-want-little-daily-support.html)

kate7583 01-12-2006 12:04 PM

Who doesnt want a little daily support?

Good morning ladies!
This morning i was reading a whole bunch of new posts and decided i would really really like a group to check in with and be accountable for everyday. A little daily support and check in.
Instead of joining one thats already started i decided why not start a new one... theres got to be other girls who need a little daily support too!! So hopefully some of you will want in! We can choose a name and meet some new people who are going through the same things we are!
As for me here are my "stats"...

age 22
occ Nanny
ht 4'11
hw 167
cw 148.5
gw 103

I would really love to hear from some girls who need a little inspiration everyday! Kate

tsots 01-12-2006 09:03 PM

I would love it too. It would be great to have daily support especially the days that you're struggling. I am in this support group, and looking forward to offer my support and as well as recieve. Here are my stats:
Ht: 5"4'
HW: 183
CW 138.5
GW: 125

kate7583 01-12-2006 10:09 PM

awesome

GREAT! Im so excited that even if its just us or a hundred more someone is interested. I know today i had a great day and I couldnt wait to come home and post about it. Ate GREAT and worked out for an hour. Thats so awesome that you are so close to your goal! Im so far but every gym day counts! Hope you are having a great day!:carrot:

tsots 01-13-2006 01:08 AM

I am glad you had great day. In my case, it wasn't so great. I did my hour workout :ebike: but had little bit trouble with my eating. But its okay, I can dust myself off and move on. And :welcome3: to the group tipsygypsy, join us whenever you come back from your trip. We'll be here I am sure. I am very happy that I have support buddies, even though I know everyone is one big support group on this site. Its getting harder and harder for me!!! I've been working so hard and haven't lost anything for couple of months. Well, I'll get there its just matter of time.
Once again, happy to be in the group!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Coal Miners Wife 01-13-2006 01:12 AM

I am new here, and would love to join in. I could have used the support today, actually. lol

My stats:
Height: 5'6
Starting Weight: 162
Current Weight: 155
Goal Weight: 140

tsots 01-13-2006 01:14 AM

:welcome: Coal Miners Wife!!! Likewise I could use the support today too. Its been little hard, but all we can do is just move on. We'll make it through together!!!

kate7583 01-13-2006 07:38 AM

hey new girls!

Good morning ladies! Im so glad to see we have some new people... I was a little worried at first. I have a little good news. Today i weighed myself and i am officially down 5lbs. :carrot: I hope everyone has a good eating day today! Ive got to go back to my gross fiber One cereal before im late for work!

But first

tsots~ Thank you for being willing to join up with me in this first! You already seem so supportive and i look forward to your posts!! Keep with it they start to come off eventually and if nothing else you are building the habits to keep a healthy lifestyle from now on! Good luck today!

TypsyGypsy~ Post with us till thursday and then we want to hear from you when you come back. Sometimes life stands in the way... Just the way it works! I hope you have a great time on vay cay!!

Coalminerswife~ Welcome welcome !! Youve come to the right place! Cant wait to hear more from you...

Can you tell im a little pumped about these 5lbs?? Could i use one more exclamation point?

Have a great day.

getncontrol 01-13-2006 11:14 AM

Ht: 5"6'
HW: 254
SW: 225
CW: 158
GW: 140

Hello all! I've been calorie counting since May of 2005 and I exercise 6 days a week. Looking foward to getting to know all of you.

tsots 01-13-2006 11:17 AM

That is awsome Kate. Wow down 5 lbs. This is going to be great. I am really looking forward to everyone's posts here. Welcome getncontrol. All I want to say is lets do this ladies. We're going to make it, it will be hard but we will make it together.

hellokittyfan 01-13-2006 12:26 PM

Need Support Too!

Hi guys,

I could use the support too. I haven't started losing any weight yet, but I'm here and doing my best.

I've been doing the gym for about a month now, but was sick for 2 weeks and actually gained about 5 pounds back.

Here are my stats:
CW: 212
GW: 150-160

As you can see, I have a long way to go!!

Lisa ;)

hellokittyfan 01-13-2006 12:28 PM

Forget to add a couple of things

Duh, LOL!

Height: 5'6"

Lisa

tsots 01-13-2006 02:13 PM

:welcome2: Lisa, great to have you here with us! Its okay, you can't change the fact that you were sick. All you can do is just move on, lose the 5 lbs that were gained and then some.:carrot: We'll do this together, all of us. We can stick together, and support each other when we're down, and encourage each other.
I've had pretty good day so far. I've did my hour cardio and weights this morning. Had my cereal for breakfast, and planning on having small portion of spagetti for lunch. Also, thinking about going out to do some more cardio for this afternoon, but I'll have to see about that.
I hope everyone is having great day!!!!

hellokittyfan 01-13-2006 04:57 PM

Thanks!

Hi tsots!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I definitely am doing my best to exercise this year.

I did four days this week, which is a big thing for me!! I'm trying real hard, I even have a food/exercise journal to mark down what I've been doing.

I want to keep myself accountable for what I eat and what exercise I do.

Lisa ;)

kate7583 01-13-2006 07:09 PM

good evening!

Hey girls! Im so glad weve had such a great response to my post!

I wanted to tell those of you who are interested or use a food and activity journal about fitday.com. I use it and love it. Its self explainitory so i wont waste precious post space. Try it out and see what you think! I love it. It makes me accountable and shows me how im doing in so many different ways. I hope everyone is having a good day! :cb:

tsots 01-13-2006 08:05 PM

I use fitday too, and I love it. I used to have a notebook that I wrote down everything, but now its much easier with fitday.