Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-02-2006, 09:51 PM   #1  

Default Just Starting

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!!
First time on the site ...looks pretty cool Well, i am the mother of 3, 38 years old 148 lbs and i need to lose 20-25 lbs. Ive always been thin my whole life and in the last year kinda did a complete turn around . Packin on the lbsMy question is i am a night eater ....i mean like 3 in the morn get up and eat. Sometimes i have no clue i even ate until the next morning. (i know weird) but true.Anyone have this prob? Any suggestions would be great!
Good Luck everyone
iluvmybabys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #2  

I've had a similar problem in the past. Try having a small snack before bed. My favorite is all bran cereal with soy milk - just a really smally bowl - low cal, good balance of carbs and protein, and keeps my blood sugar at an even level. Make sure you eat enough calories through the day, and 6 small meals throughout the day, to keep your blood sugar consistent. Good luck!
Hibiscus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #3  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Night eater maybe you not getting enough to eat during the day.
Start your day off with a balanced breakfast and have snacks thru your day , eat every three hours if possible. Breakfast ,snack,lunch,snack,dinner,snack.
Maybe that might help with the late night eatings.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #4  

Thanks guys so much for the info......I really appreciate it! Ill try the cereal maybe it'll work.
Good luck to you all
Old 01-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #5  

Thanks guys so much for the info......I really appreciate it! Ill try the cereal maybe it'll work.
Good luck to you all