OK, fess up...what have you secretly been munching on this holiday season?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I'll start.

I've been inhaling the STUPID Jolly-Rancher-flavored candy canes I bought for my friends in the UK. I fly to London on Friday, and now I'll have to go out and buy MORE Jolly Rancher candy canes because I've eaten so many of them!!!! Grrrr.......

What have YOU been secretly eating these days? Sugar cookies meant for the kiddos?? Gum drops stolen from the gingerbread house in the living room?? Candy canes off the tree??

Fess up, chickies...it will make you feel better .
  • Cookie dough for the Christmas gift baskets!!! I had to make more dough to have enough cookies! How terrible!!!
  • I work in a hospital, and it seems like every other patient has brought in cookies in the last ten days... I must admit, I've had several of them, but not nearly as many as I would have last year
  • Christmas cookies and candy. I've had a serious sweet tooth lately
  • i havent YET but xmas is my fav and i know i WILL and i WONTY feel guilty!
  • I bought 2 big bags of candy (1 sack snickers the other reese cups). My daughters teacher wanted us to send them with treats for there christmas party and wrap a shoe box in wrapping paper, then a tag. Well, since there was only 18 in her class there was some left over.. and well hubby had to tell me to lay off after the 4-5 th snickers (my fav)..
    Today she brings home the box and well I snuck 1 snickers out without no notices hehe..
    Though Ive promised myself no more slip up's until Christmas dinner rolls around.
  • I've been munching on cookies and marshmallow and chocalate like cake its from korea its called choco pie and it is so good. I feel bad, but its the holiday season !!!

Have a safe trip to London, and have fun!!!

• I am glad this thread has been started, because I was really begining to feel like a failure these last few days. I have been picking at chocolate (i even thrrew out the rest of it today, so it wouldnt be there for me to think about)!
  • Quote: I am glad this thread has been started, because I was really begining to feel like a failure these last few days. I have been picking at chocolate (i even thrrew out the rest of it today, so it wouldnt be there for me to think about)!
    Oh my gosh, hon! Don't feel like a failure. We all do it. Best thing is to pick yourself up and move on
  • homemade fudge and eggnog LOL!!
  • The mountain of chocolate at work is almost gone (the boss is from PA - near the Hershey factory)...most of it wasn't my fault...but I snagged a couple pieces on my way out pretty much every day it was there...oh well...at least I didn't start in the morning...
  • EVERYTHING!!! WE were supposed to have a Cub Scout Christmas party last Wednesday so I made 90 cookies for the boys to decorate and they canceled it because of weather! So those were here all week and now I made these cream cheese mints that my husband loves and i can't lay off of them. I haven't been too bad with the cookies, maybe one a day but they keep calling my name! Plus I have Hershey's Hugs around...thank heavens they are hugs with almonds (do they still make those??) or I'd be in big trouble. We made chocolate suckers for people for Christmas and I'm also glad to have those out of the house! I only indulged in one or two pieces of the extra but I know I would have gone for more if I'd of had the chance. I'm just trying to maintain and I'll be SO happy when those cookies are gone!

Good luck ladies! A little indulgence here and there is fine but I refuse to binge (anymore *hehe*)
    Amber
  • Ditto the thanks for starting this thread. I did plan that I would lapse a bit this week (I have a lapse week every 8 weeks so this just fits into what I normally do anyway) but we have had a tin of chocolate at work, which I have been dipping into. And I don't like it. It's sugary and horrible. I normally only eat 70% cocoa chocolate (coz a little bit is so satisfying)

I'm going to try and have a better day today, not for calorie reasons, but I have a horrible sugar hangover today, and I don't want to fall into the trap of eating more sugar to make it go away! If I want soemthing sweet it has to be an apple!!!!
  • Nothing yet...

Actually I opened my Christmas chocoalates early but I only had 2 so that replaces my daily evening piece of chocolate that I have anyway!

I was even relatively restrained at our work Christmas dinner yesterday!

Ok am I making you feel guilty yet?? Don't worry, I plan on inhaling mince pies, Christmas pudding, turkey, chestnuts, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, parsnips, carrots, and cheese and biscuits and of course those chocolates like it's going out of fashion on the 25th! I'd better eat it all then cos I'm back on the wagon on Boxing day!
  • cookie dough. cookie dough. cookie dough.
    Once I get them baked, I'm not interested in the real cookies!
    But MANNNNN, that cookie dough just yells my name! YIKES!