Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-23-2005, 08:32 AM   #1  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Talking Let's Cheer Each Other on through the holidays and cold!

I woke up feeling very motivated today! I have a ton to get done and it's c-c-cold outside, but as soon as I can, I am getting out the door and doing my four mile walk! How about YOU????

Exercise has to be a priority, even with so many other things going on. I don't know about you, but now that I have been walking almost daily for a couple of months, I hate to miss it.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TODAY??

icmethinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 11:38 AM   #2  

Default Great Day!

This morning starts wonderful for me too! I woke up this morning, did a little reading and then did an hour of yoga. It put me in such a peaceful state that I know I will carry throughout the whole day. I am here at work today (but I do leave early) and will go to my first spinning class! I hope that my butt won't be too sore. Take care and have a blessed day!
yogachick30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:00 PM   #3  

I'm going to make sure I get to the gym and do an hour of cardio and I am going to go to the tanning bed to rest my sore body!!!
luvshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM   #4  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I'm going to my Curves gym (I go Mon., Wed. & Fri.) Even though it's a busy time of the year and it's hard to fit it in sometimes, it helps me keep my energy level up by doing my workouts.

Yesterday I did 20 mins. on our treadmill, which I haven't used for a long time because I have a bad foot. I'm going to do it again today.

penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 01:07 PM   #5  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

I woke up this morning and went to gym and did 1 hour of cardio. And I am planning on going back there this afternoon and do at least 45 min of cardio and some weights.
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:27 PM   #6  
Cynical RedHead

I am walking to my hair appointment and back (about 1 mile each way) and I intend to do a yoga dvd when I get home.
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:59 PM   #7  

I've managed to come down with a nasty gastric bug so my exercise has been walking up the stairs to use the loo and down the stairs again, repeat x30!!!

Seriously though, I really miss exercise, and our gym is shut now for two weeks, boo!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote