Gettin Back!

• Hey chicks!, I haven't posted in a looong time. I have been on WW for almost 4 months now. When I first started I weighed 175lbs.I was doing so well and two weeks ago I was at 139.5lbs, 9.5 lbs away from my goal. But in the last two weeks I have been so discouraged, I don't know why but I didn't exercise at all, and ate horribly. I'm now back at 145lbs, which is very depressing to me, but in a way it is also very motivating because it has made me come to a decision. Today I am starting fresh, and I WILL lose these last 15lbs. I am going to start exercising (again) for at least 1 hour, 3 days a week, make a food journal and write down EVERYTHING I eat, because I now know that those small nibbles here and there add up! lol I am also going to stop eating after 7. This is what I am going to find the hardest because I usually get really bad cravings 8-10. But I will do it. I am looking for a buddy who is either also on WW, or has to lose around the same amount of weight as me to help motivate and support. If anyone's interested please leave a message here, private message me or add me on yahoo messenger: [email protected]

• Well, in a sense, the whole board is my buddy. I also know what it's like to run into a slow down in reaching my goals... I'm in one now. And ya, I'm kinda blaming the holidays. I think you're doing the right thing in focusing on the process needed to lose weight. Well both turn around, I know it!
  • Gosh, it's that time of year, isn't it? When everyone is feasting like there's no tomorrow, and we're supposed to believe that eating is "fun." So, don't be too hard on yourself--there's a lot of pressure to eat, out there.

You have the right idea about getting back to exercise and being more careful. I've lost only 2 pounds in the last month, but I'm thrilled because I went through Thanksgiving and didn't gain. I hope to do the same for Xmas.

Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Jay