Down a full size!

• Small victory I guess, but this morning I put on a pair of my 18s and they almost fell off! I came out and showed my kids and they burst out laughing! I wore the same pants three weeks ago and they were comfortable and now they are too big!!
  • WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! That is fabulous firl!!!! Congratulations. Now go celebrate. Go buy a new clothing item or shoes. You totally deserve it.
  • Congratulations! All my pants are falling off me but I won't buy more until I'm comfortably 2 sizes small. I just can't see buying clothes for every size!
  • Thanks everyone!

Lucky for me I don't have to buy any more clothes for a while - my closet has 18s, 16s, 14s and 12s - they're new all over again!
  • Oh luck you! You won't have to go through the cycle of too tight, just right, too loose! You'll always look good!
  • That is soo cool!!! I am sooo jealous. I too have a variety of sizes in my closet. It is soo fun to go to antohter size. Congrats!!! Good work.
  • Woohoo!! That is great. Congrats...
  • That is SUCH a great feeling, isn't it? I have one pair of black pants that I can actually pull off over my hips now while fastened (I actually started at 270 last year so this isn't just the 3 pounds from last week--duh). No new clothes until I can do that with the work slacks though--then I figure I'll buy a pair of black slacks when needed for fit; I can't get away with too much in the way of "sloppy" looking pants at work. I have quite a few jeans to work back down through before THAT becomes an issue ;-)
  • Quote: That is soo cool!!! I am sooo jealous. I too have a variety of sizes in my closet. It is soo fun to go to antohter size. Congrats!!! Good work.
    same here, the key is not to miss any items. When I began loosing 1.5 years ago, I only tried on stuff 3 months after and discovered that there werea a few things that I never wore, first they were too small, and then too big!
    C.