Good exercise music?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Im desperately in need of some good energy pumping music lol My brain just has been so blank because of all the stress going on right now. I could really use help if you all can give me a good dance song or two to get myself back into dancing as my second main exercise. I just do walking right now, and dancing is the only other choice that I actually enjoy doing lol

would really appreciate it
  • Heres a few for now the husband moved my files so I couldnt get to all my good stuff.

Madonnas new song= Hung Up
    Gwen Stafani = What You Waiting For? & Hollaback Girl
    3 Doors Down= Kryptonite
    New World Order = Confusion
  • Here are a few on my list:

Hey Mama -- Black Eyed Peas
    Respect -- Aretha
    Gonna make you sweat -- C&C Music Factory
    Fighter -- Christina Aguilera
    Sexy Thing -- Hot Chocolate
    Knock on Wood -- (forget who sings this, lol)
    Jumpin' -- Destiny's Child
    I will survive -- Gloria Gaynor
  • Fun tunes are key! I could never make it through my longer runs without good music. Here's what hauls me up the hills:

Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
    Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
    Love Shack - B52's
    Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'N Roses (how embarrassing!)
    Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard (see above)

Okay...so they're kinda all over the place. But they definitely get the blood flowing and keep me moving.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

cheers!
    paula
  • Since I'm a big Britney Spears fan, any of her fast paced music helps me get my butt moving!! But, I'd definately say aside from that any of the 80s funk. Oh man.. that is fun music and it's fun to exercise to!
  • if you like country music. try gretchin wilson. glen
  • Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!! im off to downloading! heh
  • Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
    or anything by them
  • I know it sounds weird, but my daughter loves My Chemical Romance and after hearing it for awhile, it grew on me. All of the songs except for maybe one are perfect for working out. Just a great driving beat.

This is definitely in the rock category, but that's what I listen to.
  • I would never admit this to my friends or family but I've got eminem hiding in my cd player

His rage and beat really get me moving

I alternate between him and Paula Cole LOL what a combo 'eh?

Lacey
  • I listen to anything loud and fast - Offspring, Green Day, Minor Threat, Metallica, some of the faster stuff from Enrique Iglesias, Ozomatli, Santana, Yeah (Usher), and of course - my favorite of all time Jackie Greene (a local folk/blues talent from Northern California).
  • I love to listen to all that booty music to get pumped. You know.. Uncle Luke & 95 South.. old school!
  • Rob Thomas' " This is how a heart breaks " is awesome, especially on the elliptical.
  • I think anything by the Black Eyed Peas is perfect! Also the new Shakira cd!!

carafre
  • Music
    I have to second Green Day! I also really like 90s dance music for exercise - I got a great double CD "The Best of Dance Mix USA" from I think Walmart and it's great.

Also a great one for those of us with kids is the soundtrack for Madagascar - I like to move it, move it! And it has the theme song from Hawaii 5-0 which is fun, too.

There are also some good ones on the Blue Crush soundtrack.