Just Out Of Curiosity

• For those who have loss alot of weight did you notice a change in how your shoes fit?? When I was smaller than what I am now Ive always had fat feet but theyve seemed to have gotten even fatter and I have a very hard time finding casual/dress shoes that fit properly and are stylish. I know there are some women that feel my pain right now. When I lose weight Im hoping some weight comes off my feet too.
  • I gained and lost weight in my feet. I think some of it may have been water, since many of us do tend to hold extra water in our feet and ankles. But they can get a little pudgy, too If your feet became larger when you gained, then they will probably go down some as you lose.

Good luck
  • Okay I hope that is the case thanx for responding.
  • Definitely I lost weight in my feet and my shoe size went down, but shoe sizes also go up with age (feet spread over time) and time o' the month, water retention, etc., so it's a toss-up.
  • My shoe size has gone down a whole size back to the same size that I wore 25 years ago, pre-weight gain and pre-pregnancies.

Mel
  • My feet just keep getting bigger I'm thinner than I was in highschool but my feet are a whole size larger than they were then, heh
  • I lost weight in my feet, and went down 1 size in shoes.
  • I didn't change shoe sizes -- a 10Medium always "fit" and still does -- but shoes I wore when I was overweight had streched and became too loose for me to wear after I lost weight.
  • I can walk out of my shoes now! Figures that is where my weight would come off first
  • My shoe size stays the same (10 1/2) but certain styles of shoes fit better when I'm thinner. Along with "fat jeans" and normal jeans, I have "fat shoes" and normal shoes too.
  • Yes I have noticed a change mine did go down in size.
    Specially with heels that I used to wear. When I gained weight I couldnt fit into them and now im getting back into them so yes I would say I have went down in shoe sizes.