Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #1  

Default Whine Tantrum Pity Party

It is only 1:00 and I have already ate so much I am sick! I did so great all weekend, I have been sick as a dog since Friday night, my in laws popped up for a surprise visit, my youngest son (6) had a severe allergic reaction to something in his eyes so had a trip to E. R. I held it together all weekend watched my calories, didn't treadmill (but shopping with two kids and hubby is a workout in itself so I counted that )then this morning I get up full of good intentions and it all goes out the window, Well I should say down my throat, You name it I have ate it this morning I am so full, already over my daily cals and just want to go to sleep and/ or bawl my eyes out. I was so proud and happy that I had lost a couple of pounds, then I go and eat like that!! WHY??!!
I know I shouldn't beat myself up over it cause it happens but I am so disappointed with myself,
littlemrsperfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:37 PM   #2  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Don't beat yourself up! You've been under a lot of stress . I hope your son is feeling better. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again! You'll soon feel better once you get back on track!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #3  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Just go light on dinner and move on...maybe some extra treadmill and extra rambunctious playtime with DS (as long as he is recovered)...

Back on the wagon with you! What happened is already the past. Put a period at the end of it and move on. You can do it! We're rooting for ya!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #4  

Well I'm just happy I have met someone else who can stay on plan during the weekend and lose it on a weekday. My friends in the UK club think I'm a freak!!!!

Full stop. Period. Tear up that page and start a new one. It's not the end of the world to go crazy once, as long as you don't keep on doing it, or think "blow it, I've mucked up today so I'll start again next week" It's never too late to start again! Ask me how I know!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:25 AM   #5  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Kyk we don't just think it we KNOW it!

Little miss perfection - no-body's perfect! We ALL screw up! Get on with the healthy eating right this instant! After a huge blowout, the next thing I eat is an apple and it reminds me how good healthy food tastes and how processed all the stuff I just ate was! Then carry on with the plan for dinner! So what, you had a little blimp? I doubt if you'll even gain half a pound from it!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:35 AM   #6  

Thanks for your support guys, I was feeling so bad and alone for awhile, it's nice to know that there are others out there who are going through this too. Was too full the rest of day to eat anything else, but I walked on tread for 1/2 hour, a little slower than usual but I did it!!
Got up this morning and got back on track and I figured out what happened to blow my control....I ate a choco donut for breakfast as a "treat" apparently it was way tooooooo much sugar to early in day and it threw me off.
I cant wait til thursday to post my new weight
littlemrsperfection is offline   Reply With Quote