Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 09:15 PM   #16  
banned

hey kell!
lol youre funny too! im glad we got it figured out too. btw:thanks for the invite

sup ladies? bad diet day....oh well. start over tomm.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:22 PM   #17  
My Motivator = Jillian!

That's all that matters Andrea -- starting over! As long as you do ya know? Just don't run too far away from your wagon ... LOL That was weird but you get the analogy (I hope!)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday -- I always hate Mondays but maybe just maybe I'll like tomorrow ... we'll have to wait & see I guess

*hugs*
Old 10-31-2005, 12:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Exclamation

99995959485.... 99995959486...Ok just joking!! Wow what a day,I think I have stopped long enough for dinner and a pee!So much to do before Nov.2,I think I got it all done though!!!I have to get the judge to make my ex sign some forms so I can take my boy to Mexico for a winter vacation,so I got all that in order and a whole bunch if other things,including carving the pumpkins!! EVERYTHING is done,except tomorrow I have to pay the bills and get my photo done for my Drivers licience.
Tuesday I go out of town again to look at a trailer to buy for summer holidays,I hope this one turns out to be nice enough,you couldn't find the last one from the garbage they had everywhere.
Wednesday,court
Thursday,NOTHING!!!!!!!
Friday,work
now the world knows what I'm up to this week!!
Well thanks for the reading material!!! I hope to get to it on Thursday!!!

I have these awsome Vitamins,they are multies but I think they do the job!!I also take 1 V-c and calcium
The calcium were keeping me up at night so now I take them just before bed so my body absorbs them as I sleep!! If I stop then start my multies I get really dizzy and I hate that feeling.
Well my Darlings,time to hit the fart sack,busy day tomorrow again!!
And I did not forget to welcome SKINNYLIVING to our home!!
Good night all and to all a good night!!!!
Wendy loo whoo (ya I need some sleep!!)
Old 10-31-2005, 07:05 AM   #19  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Mornin girls! Well after a strange start to my diet Saturday, I restarted on Sunday and did well. Even though it is TOM. So on top of dieting, cramps and a headache, I fared pretty well... No my husband isn't missing, and no there are no fresh dirt mounds in the yard. He managed to stay off my radar for the day JUST KIDDING. He is always a peach! Hi Kells, how have ya been? You are one of the most enthusiastic, chipper people I think I have ever met! It's a pleasure to see you in here. Is that picture you and your little daughter? She is a cutey! Hi Andrea! Hope all is well with you! I need to take a few minutes to read your long post. I look forward to that! Hi Winnepeg! Wow, is it getting cold there yet? Hi Brodey, thanks for the warm welcome! Well, gotta finish helping my little guy get ready for school. I'll be back on later. Talk to you all then!
Old 10-31-2005, 10:12 AM   #20  
banned

good morning all!
LMAO kelli!!! yeah imstartin over but now im more depresed bc im up 3.5 more on top of my 3/4. i swear i really hate tjis. its p/o!!
hi eddie how ya doin?
jen wassap girlie?((( )))
wendy(( ))) you sound overwhelmed and i just thought that might help. hang in there gf!
Old 10-31-2005, 10:37 AM   #21  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

hey girlies, happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today im going to the city to the greenwich village parade, should be completley hectic and crazy, but thats what i like. and than after that im going to a comedy show called "children of the corny" lol.. should be fun. im dressed as a soldier...got on my fatigues and boots. hope everyone has a great halloween!!!!!! i love this day. maybe ill even have a few mini snickers. lol

everyone seems to be doing good, and we have a lot of new friends that i havent really got to know yet. but i will in good time.

heres a few funny quotes for everyone

"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge." Paula Poundstone

"If nature had intended our skeletons to be visible it would have put them on the outside of our bodies." ~Elmer Rice

"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~Author Unknown

"Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!"

"The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook." ~Andy Rooney

"You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves". ~Quoted in The Cockle Bur

"When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad." ~Janette Barber

"I bought a talking refrigerator that said "Oink" every time I opened the door. It made me hungry for pork chops." ~Marie Mott

hope everyone enjoyed that , i know i was laughin

JEN
Old 10-31-2005, 12:20 PM   #22  
banned

hi jenn!!! happy halloween! sounds like you love it....good for you! enjoy!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 12:21 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I LOVE IT!!!!
HI girlies!!! how are you all today????I am so excited,I get to take my son out trick or treeting for the first time!!!! He is going to be ELMO,once I get a digital camera and so on I'll be posting Pics!!!HE is sooo cute!!!
Well ladies,off I go to complete my day!!!!
wendy

P.S. not very cold yet!!!It's still +7c. Very nice for this time of year!!!Usually we have snow by now!!!
See Ya!
Old 10-31-2005, 01:52 PM   #24  
banned

thats so exciting wendy! have fun!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 03:47 PM   #25  

Hi ladies!!!! Thank you for all the welcomes!!!! I am excited about this and I know with all of your help to push me forward I can do it!!! I WI on Wed. I feel pretty good about it. I am sorry I am just now getting back to all of you it was a crazy weekend!!!! I hope all of you are well....chat to ya later!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 03:52 PM   #26  

Oh Yeah!!! Happy Halloween
Old 10-31-2005, 04:09 PM   #27  
banned

hi courtney
good luck at your WI. you sound like youre doing really well!
Old 10-31-2005, 04:20 PM   #28  

Thanks Andrea! Well I did have a set back over the weekend. My sister does not eat except once a week and when she does she likes to go to a buffet place and fill up (I know this is not healthy) I have tried to talk to her about it....anyways I went to this buffet with her and I did O.K. I mainly filled up on the salad bar. I am just drinking plenty of water and walking ALOT!!!!!! well I have to at least act like I am working
Old 10-31-2005, 04:53 PM   #29  
banned

thats great! keep it up!
im sorry that youre sister is anorexic.... thats a hard thing to deal with. i have the opposite prob....i cant stop eating.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:09 PM   #30  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Happy Halloween girls!

Awww Georgie you're so sweet! I try to be upbeat & enthusiastic -- lol actually I wish she was my daughter, she's my niece though! I love her to bits! Did your son dress up for Halloween?

Andrea ... wassssssssssssup? I hope all is just fabulous on your Halloween ... LOL Hey you almost have 1,000 posts! You go sista!

Hey miss Jen! I loved your quotes sista! You crack me up! Hope you're having a fabulous Halloween!

Wendy, I can't wait to see pics of your son as Elmo! How freaking cute!

Hey Courtney! I hope your WI goes good girl! Better not eat too much candy huh Oh it's so hard though! They look so small & innocent (the candybars not the children ... LOL Sorry I make corny jokes ... LOL)

Have a great night everyone! *hugs*
Closed Thread