Is it just my little laptop or ?

• Every time the Nano advertisement and the Napster advertisement come on My screen will either take forever to open or not open at all.
    Is anyone else having this issue?
    Maybe if I used our regular computer instead of my laptop I wouldnt have this issue
  • I have the same problem, too. I find if I just get rid of the window altogether and start again (using "Go" on my Explorer toolbar) the page will usually load normally the second time around. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries, tho.

I thought it was just me
  • As I come to view this post it happens to me. I have just been hitting the reload button for the page, seems to be working fairly quickly when I do that.
  • Yup, same here--I don't know if it's a Nano ad or what the ad is for, but whenever it gives me a full-page ad "where I click "skip this ad" in the top right corner), the page I want usually loads the 3FC logo at the top and then just stops. I hit Refresh, and that works just fine. Of course, I only have this problem at work when I'm using MS Explorer. It doesn't happen at home when I use FireFox. Just another MS annoyance...do they call it "Explorer" because it is constantly exploring new ways to increase my blood pressure?
  • Yup, I just hit refresh to get a new ad....
  • I use Firefox with the ad-block extension and don't ever have this problem.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
  • Yeah, mine does it too. Annoys the crap outta ya, doesn't it?!!

Beverly
  • Quote: Just another MS annoyance...do they call it "Explorer" because it is constantly exploring new ways to increase my blood pressure?
    My ex used to call IE "Internet ExploDer..." seems fitting!
  • I invested in the ad-free forum (which is GREAT GREAT GREAT), but I stay away from the 3FC homepage all together because of all the pop-ups!