Totally NOT OP this week

• So on tuesday I went out to eat and had a half sized fried chicken salad. Wednesday I had a piece of pie. Thursday I had a patty melt with fries. What's next? WHY CAN'T I BE GOOD?!?!?

I hate this helpless feeling I get when I am around food.
  • Probably need to put yourself in a check.
    Record what your eating and make sure you eating enough when your supposed to. When your hungry and all thats around you is not so good stuff all you will do is eat what you can. Your doing great you might just need to do one of those self checks and make sure you are on track with what you need to be doing.
  • you ARE good you are human!!! Since its a lifestyle and you have to have food its bound to happen I think! Just pick yourself up and begin again. Look how well you have been doing and focus woman..focus!!! hehehehe
  • i can relate ive had that kind of a wek also. i finally made myself stop on tuesday`
  • I'm trying to make myself stop today

Only problem is tonight I have to go out to eat because there is a UFC payper view on

Maybe I won't go?
  • Go ahead and go, just make sure you have a big healthy meal beforehand. Then tell your friends there that you're not going to eat poorly. That way maybe you'll have a pause before your order anything bad. You'll do fine!! Have fun!!
  • DEFINITELY GO! order whatever you want just eat half of it or something..
  • Hey Rachel, I was having this problem last week mostly on a day where I gave myself a free meal or something. I was saving too many calories for dinner/ drinks / snacks at the end of the day. When I finally got the chance I ate WAY too much. I figured I am better off making sure I am still eating normal during the day (every 2/3 hours) or I just freak out when I get around food. Good luck.
  • good point!