Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2005, 01:52 PM   #1  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Default Emotional RoLlEr CoStEr about to begin.

My son is 11 and Saturday im about to put him on a plane to go visit my mom and step granddad in Tennesse.
FOR AT LEAST A MONTH.
The longest I have been away from my son is one week actually 5 days.
And the other is hes taking the plane alone for the first time.
My baby is going to be gone from me for a month and durining his birthday
Well I know he will be fine and have fun on the plane
I know he will have fun and go to alot of fun places since my moms retired and loves to be on the go and the granddad loves to involve him in things to keep him occupied and having fun.
And they will take excellent care of him because they know how I can get when hes away from me.
Okay I have to tell myself these things.
Im gonna miss his little silliness that he does to make me laugh and the wrestle matches we have that he might
not want to do when he comes back because its mom eeeww.
I wonder when his voice will change because every time he answers the phone people think hes me which he hates.
My baby
Im gonna make it thru this I will call him and write him
And my husband will help me get thru this.
All right im gonna start to get all his clothes together and packed im gonna get thru this.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/262.2/190

Height: 5'10"

Oh wow. I can just imagine. The longest I've ever been away from my oldest (who is not quite 3) is the 2 days I spent in the hospital with my son. The longest I've ever been away from him is about 12 hours. I'm sure that's really hard for you, to have your son gone for a month! I know he'll have a great time and you will too. I feel for you though, I bet the first day or two will be the hardest - and then you'll both get really busy doing lots of fun things, and it'll fly by.
gray eyed girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:36 PM   #3  
Haley

awww its sad to hear that because I know my mom has gone through all that with me and now that I'm away at school she loves when I come home for summer so we can spend time together. Yay for moms, moms are awesome.
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote