3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I want to... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/60322-i-want.html)

Quite-a-Handful 06-26-2005 11:48 PM

I want to...

... take a shower with my sweetie and not have to worry about it being too crowded

... get on an airplane and not have to worry about whether or not the seat belt will fit

... get a tattoo on my butt and be proud to show it off

... lay in the tub and not have MY sides touch THE sides

... be able to get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself -- all the way around -- and not have to hold it together

... wear a leather thong and look damn good in it

... throw out all my ugly, moo-moo clothes

... get into the row boat at the lake and not have it be impossible for my sweetie to push off from shore

... BREATHE!

... wear a bathing suit without a skirt

... make love up against a wall with my legs wrapped around my honey's waist

... lay in the baby's swimming pool -- and still leave room for other people

... park in a tight spot and be able to get out of the car

... take the stairs at work

... hang-glide, parasail or bungee jump (can't now because, in those instances, lying about your weight can have dire consequences)

... wear a sexy Halloween costume

... wear a skirt with no pantyhose without my thighs rubbing together

..... ANY ELSE CARE TO SHARE? .....

mom of 3 06-27-2005 02:10 PM

I love your idea to post things you would like to do and many of them have been things that I wanted also. Breathe really struck me because that is what motivated me to begin this journey. I was sitting in my van, just sitting, and I was so uncomfortable and finding it kind of difficult to breathe. It felt much like it did when I was very pregnant with my kids and there just wasn't enough room for my lungs to expand, except I wasn't pregnant I was just FAT!! That was at the end of February this year and I've lost 30 lbs so far!! You hang in there girl you will make it!! ;)

get my belly button pierced (not sure if I'm brave enough though :^: )

get a tattoo

wear a bikini

go skydiving!! (I've always wanted to do that)

feel comfortable in my clothes (started seeing that already, but would like to feel it in a smaller size)

haleys 06-27-2005 02:30 PM

I want to...

-be able to go for a long run without getting winded
-shop at regular stores and not have to worry if they carry up to my size
-not be worried to show my tummy a little ;)
-have self-confidence
-not be embarressed to be naked in front of a guy I'm with (not with one currently, just for the future :p )
-believe I can succeed at anything I set my mind to
-achieve greatness (not like being famous, I mean in my own life)
-and i agree with Quite-a-Handful on this one "wear a skirt with no pantyhose without my thighs rubbing together"
-look at my body in the mirror and LIKE what i see
-not be worried about what other people think of me (with weight or anything else)

Tealeaf 06-27-2005 02:32 PM

I'll play.

I want the safety bars of the rollercoasters at Six Flags to go down more than one click.

I want to not feel like I'm wedging myself into the seats at a movie theater.

Same as above with a booth at a restaurant.

I want to be able to walk into a store that sells woman's clothing, and not have to start looking to see if they have a plus sizes section!

gray eyed girl 06-27-2005 02:48 PM

I want to ...

-be too small to wear my wedding gown, instead of too big.

-be able to run around after my kids at the park for the full hour or more that we're there, instead of having to sit down after only about 5 minutes.

-enjoy having sex with the lights on.

-wear gorgeous lingerie.

-get the tattoos I've wanted since my kids were born.

-buy the feminine, pretty, flirty and floaty clothes that I adore, but rarely look good in now.

-know that my husband's friends and coworkers are jealous of him about me ;).

-have people be surprised to learn that I have two young children who are less than 18 months apart in age.

-be too small to shop at Lane Bryant.

-be able to buy a chocolate bar as a treat without getting accusing looks from people who think I'm too fat to be indulging in a chocolate bar as an occassional treat.

squiggly 06-27-2005 02:52 PM

I want to.....
- shop in the small sizes at the store
- run with my son and be able to keep up
- know i look good
- ride the rides at an amusement park without the fear of not being able to fit
- wear a bikini
- go to the water park at the same amusement park and know i'll enjoy myself and not feel like a beached whale
- have more energy and better self esteem
- make love to my husband and knowing he's seeing the best me

Great idea!

ItstimeforME 06-27-2005 03:11 PM

I want to also:

Get a belly Pierceing

Wear a bikini also.

Make a mans head turn even though IM married ( It is the feeing of knowing you can have them if you wanted)

NOT have my inner thighs rub together

And I ditto about the Cany bar. I don't want to be looked at and Judged of what I buy in the grocery store.

MorticiaAddams 06-27-2005 03:23 PM

Alot of the same wants.. Cool

I want to be able to ride a amusment park ride and fit ;)

I want to be able to do a strip tease dance for my husband and
look good :s:

I want to be able to shop at the smaller size stores instead of either
always having to walk over to the plus size or a larger size store. :(

Go back to my 20 year high school reunion and no one know who I am. :D

I want to wear a bikini and look hot :s:

I want to have the confindense to walk around the house more naked :o

Quite-a-Handful 06-27-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorticiaAddams
I want to have the confindense to walk around the house more naked :o

Heh heh... I'm with ya there, Morticia. I always say that that is why the good Lord keeps me fat: If I were thin, I would never have clothes on. I would never be able to hold down a job or go to church or even out in public without causing a scene BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON!
:devil:

mom of 3 06-27-2005 04:01 PM

Well here's to NAKEDNESS!!!! :lol:

WastedThermos 06-27-2005 04:01 PM

Oooh.. some steamy ones on here! I like to think that my size doesn`t hold me back but there are for sure things that I would like...

- Not to automatically assume when I'm rejected that it has something to do with my weight

- Learn to eat so that food is not constantly on my mind. I've spent too much of my time worrying about that.

- Jog a 5k without stopping to rest

- Stop looking at older pictures of myself when I was (slightly) thinner and feel jealous

- Not have to factor in back fat when it comes to bra size

- Wear fitting dresses without having to smooth out everything underneath with huuuge granny panties & body shapers

- Appear in pictures without having to strategically position myself behind something/someone

ooh.. I thought of another one...

I want to sit down on the couch and not have/want a pillow or jacket in my lap covering up my belly.

Betani 06-27-2005 04:46 PM

I want to...

...look down and see my boobs stick out farther than my tummy for once.

...power walk in my neighborhood and not see my shadow jiggling so much.

...behave myself when eating at restaurants and get-togethers.

...be at my goal weight before I have to renew my photo ID. (I'd love to smack the perfect weight right on there!)

paperclippy 06-27-2005 05:34 PM

I want to . . .

- wear a bikini, like everyone else ;)

- run a mile in under 10 minutes

- shop at the boutique I always walk past on my way home, which has gorgeous clothes on display, but I always think "I need to be a little thinner to shop there still"

- hike half dome in Yosemite (this is a far-off goal, since I'm not even in CA anymore)

- I'd love to not have my thighs rub together, but I don't think my body is built so that that will happen unless I'm unhealthily thin!

almostheaven 06-27-2005 07:10 PM

I originally wanted to be able to bend down and tie my own shoes. Now, at 6 months pregnant, I wanna do that again. LOL